Can Economy be fixed in Sarah Palin's 2nd Term?

Werbung:
I think she would have a very hard time getting elected, she would need a conservatives version of Acorn.

Maybe not. If BO's next 3 years are as bad as the first one, the American people will vote for anyone other than him.

Krugman is the biggest dumb*** at the Pravda NYT. The guy is an outright marxist fool and claims to be an economist. Marxism does not need economists.

I will agree with Krugman that there is no real recovery!

Obama and Biden are just full of themselves, braggin about one!

Palin's second term? She cant even finish one.

THEIR is NO DOUBT AMERICA HAS B.O., WE STINK RIGHT NOW!! But SARAH PALIN , would be a tremendous CHANGE , THE CHANGE WE REALLY NEED!! I doubt if any mortal can clean up the Obama MESS in just four years BUT IF anyone can PALIN is the one!!
Now , libs will of course try and ruin her from the get go but we have seen their "diry tricks" from Vince Foster, Ron Brown , to Webster Hubbel, and more! . We have handled them in the past . Lets us be PREPARED in 2010 to THROW them OUT!!! VOTING PRINCIPLE over PARTY, VOTING CONSERVATIVE REGARDLESS of which PARTY , (d), (r) , or (i). KNOW WHO YOU VOTE FOR and WHAT THEY ARE!!!

Palin's second term? She cant even finish one.

I was thinking same thing lol. Its amazing how they just gush over someone who quit half way threw one term the only job that would even come close to the experiance needed to run for office....and even that was in a state that is one of the smallest and comes with a free Oil income that other states don't have...clearly she is set to lead...maybe even for months!

But I think she showed her strong grasp of the Econ in the Debate....Say mavric, drill baby drill, mutter something about a jobs in unrelated question and then refuse to respond to question asked...

It must be a source of great pride for intelligent US citizens the electorate rejected this half-witted egomaniac be given the chance to be a heartbeat away from the command of a nuclear arsenal.

There is, however remote that the day may be saved by the former Governor Alaska posing for Playboy or Penthouse.

Comrade Palin of Nudestan

Given that Man-Child Obama is destroying the economy, can it be salvaged by a real president?

Liberal democrat Paul Krugman doesn't think Sarah Palin can even fix it now
by her second term?

But what does he know, he's only a Nobel Prize winner in economics.
Ya' don't need to be a Nobel Prize winner in economics, to recognize she's the 2nd Coming of The Idiot Son.

:rolleyes:

I think she would have a very hard time getting elected, she would need a conservatives version of Acorn.
She'd (first) need to swap her brain (originally designed for Beauty Pageants, only!), for one that works.

She's been borrowing Lil' Dumbya's brain for too-long, already.

297.png

She'd (first) need to swap her brain (originally designed for Beauty Pageants, only!), for one that works.

She's been borrowing Lil' Dumbya's brain for too-long, already.

297.png

President Bush has a lot of good qualities, Sarah Palin too. They both love life, they both respect the military and want our troops to be successful. They both love our Country. I think its a compliment when you compare the two.

At least she is not an idiot like the moron currently infestating the white house, who is more like jimmy carter than any other president in history.
If he is lucky he will only be the second worst president. I am not sure even obama can take out carter.... but time will tell.

Werbung:
Back