Can we have new holidays?

steveox

If i was president of the united states i create 4 holidays

1. Superbowl weekend - Sunday and Monday FEB 4-5 National holiday all government and private business closed
2. Brothers Day April 24th treat your brother
3. Sisters day August 24th treat your sister
4. National Election day November 4th National holiday all government and private business closed

Werbung:
Heres a Holiday we all should get off work. Thats Memorial Day. We still have to work and go to school on Memorial Day.

I think Schools,Courts,Government offices should be closed as well manufactured factories should be closed too. Kinda like Labor Day,Thanksgiving Christmas and 4th of july are.

Well My idea should become holidays. Why should Fathers and Mothers get their holidays but the kids dont? That sounds like bias to me

But when they grow up they dont get free stuff anymore. But Fathers and Mothers still get stuff from their children when they grow up until they die. But kids days only last up to age 18 then all that stops. Thats why if i became president ill sign brothers and sisters day into a national holiday.

Werbung:
But when they grow up they dont get free stuff anymore. But Fathers and Mothers still get stuff from their children when they grow up until they die. But kids days only last up to age 18 then all that stops. Thats why if i became president ill sign brothers and sisters day into a national holiday.

you wouldnt have that authority.

Back