Can we have new holidays?

Most places I've ever worked never had more than 6 paid vacation days a year. Some would give you a paid day off for your brithday.

Werbung:
you wouldnt have that authority.

Then how in the hell Richard Nixon signed a bill into law that TV Networks must televise NFL games when the home team stadium sells out. Let me tell you something about the old days in the NFL. Befiore 1973 if you dont have a ticket to the game TOO BAD you dont get to see it. The only other way to see that game you gotta drive over 150 miles to an hotel and watch that game. So how did he get authority to order TV stations to carry that game OR GO TO JAIL?

I think the networks pay the NFL to broadcast the games. That way they get to sell a lot of advertising.

Well back in 1980s i was a Baltimore Colts fan and not one game was televised on Baltimore local TV. and Look at this photo.
patcolt2.jpg

Can someone tell me whats wrong with this photo? hint,,Look upper corner behind colts bench.
And look at this pic too
AHJ-409-BS_F.JPG

And you tell me NFL makes money for ads when Colts games were not shown in Baltimore when at home

Then how in the hell Richard Nixon signed a bill into law that TV Networks must televise NFL games when the home team stadium sells out. Let me tell you something about the old days in the NFL. Befiore 1973 if you dont have a ticket to the game TOO BAD you dont get to see it. The only other way to see that game you gotta drive over 150 miles to an hotel and watch that game. So how did he get authority to order TV stations to carry that game OR GO TO JAIL?

signed a bill Congress passed.

this was about putting fannies in seats for the owners benefit pure and simple.

Are local games ever televised locally?

Yeah when Colts were away they televise em. But now all Ravens games are televiused in Baltimore cause its the hardest ticket to get. But now some states concidering about passing laws to order local TV televise games even its not sold out
http://news.yahoo.com/proposed-bill-end-nfl-tv-blackouts-fla-204211020.html
Oh boy you better not fuck with Florida State Police. Theyre are a bunch of bad assed mother fuckers. Look what state trooper did with Miami cops

And guess what Miami Dade county police wont assist backup with troopers now. If one asked for back up she wont get it.

Radio Dispatch..Ram 14 trooper request back up 3 suspicious males in vechile.
Officer...She requests back up? after what she did to one of our own? Tell her good luck with dealing with them if she makes it out ok.

selling corporate tickets. dont have to be fans just there to show clients a good time.l

Back then how can you get corperate watch a losing team? wanna see what WBAL TV showed back then when Colts were playing at Memorial Stadium?

Thats the crap i gotta watch when the Colts were playing. You have 2 choices back then. You can sit back and watch this shit. Or you can pay $12 watch the Colts play and lose.

Back then how can you get corperate watch a losing team? wanna see what WBAL TV showed back then when Colts were playing at Memorial Stadium?

Thats the crap i gotta watch when the Colts were playing. You have 2 choices back then. You can sit back and watch this shit. Or you can pay $12 watch the Colts play and lose.

they come to see the yankees etc. they dont care who wins only that the beer is cold and plentiful.

Really? Explain this

How come nobody sits in Box Seats at Yankee Stadium? You dont see Empty box seats at Camden Yards do you?

Doesnt mean those seats were un-sold. In fact those seats have been sold for generations as corporate seats. Please remember baseball is a business. Its the money that matters.

By the way, fannies in seats means sold tickets not actual fannies in actual seats.

Werbung:
Really? Explain this
mlb_a_emptyseats2_600.jpg

How come nobody sits in Box Seats at Yankee Stadium? You dont see Empty box seats at Camden Yards do you?

Those are legend seats. They cost $100,000 per season. During the world series those seats will cost you $10, 000 per game.

Back