Can we have new holidays?

Werbung:
Yeah if i was free. But the thing about cable. In the begining Cable was just $15 a month and HBO and Showtime was about $10 each. and there were no hidden fees. Now it gone Up and up,and up,and up,and up and then the add fees and taxes and now people are upset. My dad said cable companies are one of those type of companies who will simply run your wallet dry.

Holidays are basically days I work longer hours , not get a day off. Outside of Easter, Christmas, and Thanks Giving. oddly 2 days off for Religions I am not. The rest are basically days where I will work more hours, and in some cases make a lot more cash ( I love Labor day as I can make more that weekend then I do in the whole month of Dec or January.

Yeah if i was free. But the thing about cable. In the begining Cable was just $15 a month and HBO and Showtime was about $10 each. and there were no hidden fees. Now it gone Up and up,and up,and up,and up and then the add fees and taxes and now people are upset. My dad said cable companies are one of those type of companies who will simply run your wallet dry.

so don't have it
Also its not the Cable companies half the time, its the companies that provide the shows that jack up the prices the most.

I still think they should declare Superbowl weekend into an national holiday. Means Sunday into Monday. Cause theres a lot of missed time from work because of parties and hangovers. Just like New Years eve into New years day people dont work on new years day right? So why not make Superbowl weekend into an national holiday?

I still think they should declare Superbowl weekend into an national holiday. Means Sunday into Monday. Cause theres a lot of missed time from work because of parties and hangovers. Just like New Years eve into New years day people dont work on new years day right? So why not make Superbowl weekend into an national holiday?

why not just play on saturday ?

The NBA sucks anyway I like kickoff start at 3PM and you can sleep off your drunkness and youll have a lil hangover when you go to work

Werbung:
doesnt solve the hangover issue like a sat.game does.
and bag the pointless week off too. play ball and get it overwith so we can focus on what matters... Basketball.

basketball? yawn..you know how you know Basketball is boring...even when they score its not a big deal...Just tall people scoring over and over and over with no D....

Back