Can we trade Obama for NETANYAHAU??

Status
Not open for further replies.

always

WE need a LEADER with HONOR , STRENGTH of CHARACTER , BRAVERY, LOVE of COUNTRY , COURAGE , and does not FEAR TO MAKE A DECISION.
P.M. NETANYAHAU has all the QUALITIES of LEADERSHIP our current president lacks . To SAVE TIME AND LIVES could we just trade OBAMA for NETANYAHAU ? We could throw in Calif., New York, CONN., Maine , and our entire liberal Congress for good measure, Plus Tiger Woods to help them increase their birthrate. Tiger would work wonders without a headcover!
AMERICA would BOOM , ISRAEL would gain a "Prompter"-- WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!! WE GAIN a LEADER and LOSE a NOTHING , a NOTHING at all!

I MAY WIN A PEACE PRIZE , WHAT A NOBEL IDEA!!

I know NETANYAHAU is not a U.S. BORN CITIZEN but that no longer seems to matter! LET THE TRADE BEGIN!!

Werbung:
WE need a LEADER with HONOR , STRENGTH of CHARACTER , BRAVERY, LOVE of COUNTRY , COURAGE , and does not FEAR TO MAKE A DECISION.
P.M. NETANYAHAU has all the QUALITIES of LEADERSHIP our current president lacks . To SAVE TIME AND LIVES could we just trade OBAMA for NETANYAHAU ? We could throw in Calif., New York, CONN., Maine , and our entire liberal Congress for good measure, Plus Tiger Woods to help them increase their birthrate. Tiger would work wonders without a headcover!
AMERICA would BOOM , ISRAEL would gain a "Prompter"-- WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!! WE GAIN a LEADER and LOSE a NOTHING , a NOTHING at all!

I MAY WIN A PEACE PRIZE , WHAT A NOBEL IDEA!!

I know NETANYAHAU is not a U.S. BORN CITIZEN but that no longer seems to matter! LET THE TRADE BEGIN!!

Netanyahu’s mother was an American citizen so by the standards that the libs have set for the Halfrican (he is only 1/2 African and 1/2 American rather than 1 whole American who happens to have African ancestry) Netanyahu is a natural born U.S. citizen since the U.S. grants citizenship at birth because of jus sanguinis.

But why would you want to send Obama to Israel? What have the Jews ever done to you?

Netanyahu’s mother was an American citizen so by the standards that the libs have set for the Halfrican (he is only 1/2 African and 1/2 American rather than 1 whole American who happens to have African ancestry) Netanyahu is a natural born U.S. citizen since the U.S. grants citizenship at birth because of jus sanguinis.

But why would you want to send Obama to Israel? What have the Jews ever done to you?

OH I love your post!

Yeah, we cant be that mean to Israel to make them take obama and they wouldnt want him.

I had no idea that Netanyahu's mom was American. Another reason to like him :)

At this point I'd like to drop-kick Obama, let's say, outside of the USA border, maybe the Atlantic.

Since I was born, raised, and have worked my entire adult life in the once fine state of California - nope, don't think I'd like this state to be thrown in with the trade.

Closing thoughts, since we can't have Netanyahau, how about my dog Jake. Even a dog could do a better job at this rate. Just saying...

Sure would be a great idea but I doubt if the Israelis would go along with it unless they have a deal going with his Uncle in Kenya.

OH I love your post!

Yeah, we cant be that mean to Israel to make them take obama and they wouldnt want him.

I had no idea that Netanyahu's mom was American. Another reason to like him :)

If I remember what I read right she was the daughter of immigrants from Russia and she grew up in Minneapolis. I think her father was some kind of university professor. Netanyahu has also been a professor; he was born in Tel Aviv but educated in the U.S. and likely has lived in the U.S. almost as long as he has lived in Israel.

Also, Netanyahu’s brother Jonathan was the only Israeli who died during the rescue mission in Entebe(sp?) back in the 1970s.

My understanding is that Netanyahu has at least 1 failed marriage, and I would have to hold this against him.

The libs base their claim about natural born citizenship through a parent on a 1790-something federal law; but this law was repealed and then revised after a few years and as far as I can determine the parent citizenship clause was not included in the new law- and I cannot find anything on what the law said when Obama was born. And even if there had been such a law I would still say it should be challenged in court.

At this point I'd like to drop-kick Obama, let's say, outside of the USA border, maybe the Atlantic.

Let’s send him where he can the most good for the U.S. Put him in charge of Mexico or Red China.

Since I was born, raised, and have worked my entire adult life in the once fine state of California - nope, don't think I'd like this state to be thrown in with the trade.

With the mess California is now in financially, it would probably sink the deal anyway.

such a mindless statement...half African? I sense a new Candidate for fastest right winger I had to put on ignore...

such a mindless statement...half African? I sense a new Candidate for fastest right winger I had to put on ignore...

Oh, come on now...at least 'ALWAYS' has improved on the horrible spelling issue and while the diatribe is still sounding so redundantly tripe; BIB has found a following that can at least be reasonably articulate and for that alone I'm sure she's wallowing in her shredded POM-POMS and about to wet herself in utter GLEE ;)

Just sit back and enjoy the "SHOW"...I'm quite sure that it will be a short production :rolleyes:

Pocket, obamas father is from Africa and his mother is from America

he is half African. What is wrong with that?

I guess he probably should have said half Kenyan to be more specific as to what part of Africa?

Obama is 100% American, that is my problem...the half American half African? Does that make me Half American Half Irish now? Its more Right wing bull%%%% trying to say Obama is less American then them. They can shove it...

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back