Cartoons

PLC1

Staff member
Since Scotsman and Here we Go were kind enough to respond with how to post pictures, I've decided to try to do so. Here is a thread in which you, too, can post your favorite cartoons and funny pictures.

nq080528.gif

Werbung:
Oddly that really doesn't ring with me. Similar statements are made, and could be made, about nearly everyone on capital hill. Last I checked, I don't have a private military plane to haul around all my friends and favorite reporters, like Nancy P. Nor do I have a corporation for Carbon Credits that gets federal funding, like Al Gore. Nor do I have the ability to drown an intern in my car while drunk and have nothing happen to me, like Ted K. I wager the vast majority of Congress claims to not be elite while being incredibly elite.

Oddly that really doesn't ring with me. Similar statements are made, and could be made, about nearly everyone on capital hill. Last I checked, I don't have a private military plane to haul around all my friends and favorite reporters, like Nancy P. Nor do I have a corporation for Carbon Credits that gets federal funding, like Al Gore. Nor do I have the ability to drown an intern in my car while drunk and have nothing happen to me, like Ted K. I wager the vast majority of Congress claims to not be elite while being incredibly elite.

But you do have the ability to post a cartoon or two of your own.

How do you like this one?

ta080528.gif

Werbung:
Back