Cartoons

PLC1

Staff member
MP0725.gif

Werbung:
HEHE that is so funny!

But in reality he did not commit war crimes. Though the next president might commit treason!

That could happen.

Of course, the last guy to commit treason wasn't POTUS, but he held a high position in the White House, so, of course, he got away with it. Maybe the next guy will too.

What exactly did Bush do that would be considered war crimes?
Not being liked by libs cant count at least yet :)

Why wouldn't Bush be liked by libs? He's the biggest lib since LBJ, whose presidency was much like Bush's.

No, he most likely couldn't be accused by war crimes, not in any rational accusation, that is, unless blundering into war on the basis of faulty intelligence counts. If it does, then he has a lot of company. I just got a good belly laugh out of the cartoon, and decided to share it.

The reference to the last guy who committed treason and got away with it had nothing to do with Bush.

Robert Hansen was a pretty high profile guy committing treason recently.

True, but the guy I was referencing had a higher profile. His first step was to sell arms to Iran. That alone would qualify, of course, but he went further than that.

Why wouldn't Bush be liked by libs? He's the biggest lib since LBJ, whose presidency was much like Bush's.

No, he most likely couldn't be accused by war crimes, not in any rational accusation, that is, unless blundering into war on the basis of faulty intelligence counts. If it does, then he has a lot of company. I just got a good belly laugh out of the cartoon, and decided to share it.

The reference to the last guy who committed treason and got away with it had nothing to do with Bush.

I guess it is because he is pro life and against the few paying all the taxes. that seems to be the only real differnce with him. Libs love war as much as anyone, they just word it "peace keeping"

I guess it is because he is pro life and against the few paying all the taxes. that seems to be the only real differnce with him. Libs love war as much as anyone, they just word it "peace keeping"

He seems to be against anyone paying enough taxes to support his profligate spending.

Sure, the war is a separate issue, not really related to liberal/conservative thought.

As for pro life, there isn't much he can do about that, anyway.

He seems to be against anyone paying enough taxes to support his profligate spending.

I would argue that the end result of deficit spending and raising taxes is the same.

As for pro life, there isn't much he can do about that, anyway.

Supreme Court judges.

True, but the guy I was referencing had a higher profile. His first step was to sell arms to Iran. That alone would qualify, of course, but he went further than that.

You talking about the Iran-Contra event?

Werbung:
I would argue that the end result of deficit spending and raising taxes is the same.

I think you're right. Deficit spending leads to inflation, which is basically the same as a tax on all of us. The solution is to bring down spending, but no one seems willing to do that.

Supreme Court judges.

Who might like to outlaw abortion, but it will never happen. If abortion is outlawed, then it will simply go underground, just as drug abuse has gone underground. I think that potential supreme court justices will understand that.

Back