Census workers collecting GPS coords for your front door

Werbung:
Here, this site is a little easier to read and navigate Refusal or neglect to answer questions; false answers

So, if you refuse to answer, your fine is $100 or less, but if you lie, then he fine can be $500. That raises an obvious question:

How is the census bureau to know whether your answers are true or not?

If they already know the answers, then they don't have to ask.

If they don't know t he answers, how do they know yours are false?

So, if you refuse to answer, your fine is $100 or less, but if you lie, then he fine can be $500. That raises an obvious question:

How is the census bureau to know whether your answers are true or not?

If they already know the answers, then they don't have to ask.

If they don't know t he answers, how do they know yours are false?

I am sure its not hard on some, like how many live in your home and you list 2000...or list how long you have lived there for 600 years...basicly you most ikey can lie and not get noticed, but if they do somehow...or your dumb and try to be funny with yoru fake responses,

One of the questions is what time you leave for work and what time you come home
These questions are being asked by acorn workers, who mostly are ex felons and there is not one single acorn worker I would trust with any information about me. They are a corrupt group.

I am not about to tell a criminal acorn worker when my house is empty!

But I am also just not answering the questions because it’s no ones damn business. I accept I should say how many live in my house. I have no issue with us all standing up to be counted, but that is the only thing I will answer.

One of the questions is what time you leave for work and what time you come home
These questions are being asked by acorn workers, who mostly are ex felons and there is not one single acorn worker I would trust with any information about me. They are a corrupt group.

I am not about to tell a criminal acorn worker when my house is empty!

But I am also just not answering the questions because it’s no ones damn business. I accept I should say how many live in my house. I have no issue with us all standing up to be counted, but that is the only thing I will answer.

Part of the reason they keep track of things like that, is since they are spending federal money it helps to make sure that know the people you are servicing. If 80% of the area worked past 5, then maybe it would be a good idea to have 1 or 2 days a week were they left some goverment offices oppen later, but if very few did maybe its not cost effective...things like that.

2nd you are way to nuts with this acorn does evrything and is some evil group out to take over the world run by criminals. Its like Black helo's have been replaced by Black acorn workers ....Like where do you base this, "mostly Ex Felons" on?

Werbung:
Part of the reason they keep track of things like that, is since they are spending federal money it helps to make sure that know the people you are servicing. If 80% of the area worked past 5, then maybe it would be a good idea to have 1 or 2 days a week were they left some goverment offices oppen later, but if very few did maybe its not cost effective...things like that.

2nd you are way to nuts with this acorn does evrything and is some evil group out to take over the world run by criminals. Its like Black helo's have been replaced by Black acorn workers ....Like where do you base this, "mostly Ex Felons" on?

Helo? what is that?

Where I got the information was on the news. I think it was Fox news, so you can discount it. There were also interviews with higher ups with acorn who agreed they did hire ex felons and it was good to provide them with jobs. The head of acorn admitted his underlings did illegal things during the campaign on the Glenn Beck Program, though he felt it should not reflect on acorn as a whole.

I actually agree it’s good to find them jobs. Being an ex felon should not stop someone from having a job. But I just don’t want that job to be knowing my personal information.

Doing the voting registration is one thing, not to many personal questions are asked and you can decide if you want to participate in it or not.

This is different, it’s a must and there are tons more personal questions asked.

Acorn has changed their name; I can not remember the new name. Something strange like cow or coi, I think COI. But that does not change the corruption. There is a whole lot of strange stuff where acorn is concerned if you would just spend some time looking it up. Maybe we should get a thread going about them.

Back