Chad Ochocinco Johnson Sent to Jail 30 Days cause of slap butt. Again race plays a role

steveox

The judge is white what if he had a black judge? Again race plays a role on our justice system. You think he get 30 days in jail if he had a black or an Asian judge l.ike O.J Simpson had? You see blacks protect each other. Every black guy thinks another black guy is his brother even they didn't know the guy. Whatever a white cop beats up a black guy the black community wants him go to jail. If they dont get their way they burn half the city down. Just like the O.J case the black jury let him go scott free and that Asian judge didn't overturn the verdict like judges have the power to do. I seen a jury award an victim 30 Million dollars on a lawsuit the judge overturn it told the jury they didn't follow the law.

Werbung:
Im making a point that dumb blonde overstepped her authority. Send someone to jail for a butt slap? There other people belong in jail like rapists and murders. Judges are becoming like rogue cops on the street who pulls you over for petty stuff. That judge was appointed by former governor Jeb Bush. Now if i was the governor id fire that judge and tell her im setting an example on other judges who overstepped their authority will get the same result. You just fine the guy no need to put him in jail

Im making a point that dumb blonde overstepped her authority. Send someone to jail for a butt slap?

The judge is a dumb blond? I think the real idiot is Johnson.

Do you even know why he was in front of the judge in the first place?

Yeah because of stupid domestic violence crap. Lets face it. Men have no rights when it comes to relationships. Look how an woman here took the law into her own hands after breaking up with her boyfriend.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...mega-viral-everything-elseis-at-kelsis-house/
And cops wont do a thing to her. They wont even arrest her with disorderly conduct charge. But when men do these things to his ex look at this result
http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/news/metro/42665-man-held-for-uploading-ex-gfs-sex-videos

You see men have no rights when after break ups in relationships. The Justice system always protect women when they retaliate against their ex. But when men do it to their ex ITS OFF TO JAIL HE GOES!

Some people don't like to wear suits. Like not all girls like wearing dresses like this
black-zara-boots-forest-green-topshop-sweater-charcoal-gray-mango-bag.jpg

Some people don't like to wear suits. Like not all girls like wearing dresses like this
black-zara-boots-forest-green-topshop-sweater-charcoal-gray-mango-bag.jpg

I dont like wearing long pants but I wear them anyway at work because its proper attire.

its a matter of respect and ocho failed to demonstrate it.

he will probably fit right in at the hoosgauw

That's not a good decision sending someone to jail cause he slaps his lawyer on the butt. Now suppose im judge ok? And this girl kissed her lawyer thank her should I put her in jail for 30 days?

The video was only about 2 1/2 minutes long. We don't know how he acted previously so I'm going to give the judge the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Werbung:
Back