Changing America to make the world happy is Not an option!

Georgia attacked Russia? Please explain?????

America is not perfect and only a fool would think we are, but we are a great nation of people who have done much good.

These two wars as you put them you are choosing not to see the facts.

I can not help that, I know they are out there for you to see if you wanted to see them.

Obama suggested that we attack Pakistan, yet you seem to really like Obama. Is it that you hate Pakistan or is it that you are a hypocrite in what wars you think we should be in?

Obama wants to go to Darfur and get involved in their issues, do you like that?
If so is it that you hate Darfur or is it that you are a hypocrite? I am confused?

Would you be upset if we went to Tibet and helped them out? If so please tell me are they better than the people of Iraq? I think the people of Iraq are nice and I am glad we helped them get rid of their horrible dictator, and hopefully we will help them fix things and then we can go home.

Werbung:
actually, I don't "like" either of them.;)

Would you be upset if we went to Tibet and helped them out?

Only if it was via WAR / Militarily. If the US can genuinely 'assist" or "help" them.... in a construtive way..... and can afford to do so....... be my guest. It might even be a good thing. As long as it is perceived as Genuine HELP..... and not meddling. Tricky stuff.

seems that the talk about invading other nations is becoming far too common place. WAR is to be the very last resort. for obvious reasons........and yet that is not the case.

LOL well then we agree on something, we both dont like Obama.

I am not crazy about McCain but honestly I do like a lot of things about Bush.

He is as hated now as Reagan was when he was about to leave office and by the same people. THE LEFT.

History will show something differnt than you see today. But I do not expect you to beleive that.

I did not like Bush 1 though and I was not crazy about Clinton

Only if it was via WAR / Militarily. If the US can genuinely 'assist" or "help" them.... in a construtive way..... and can afford to do so....... be my guest. It might even be a good thing. As long as it is perceived as Genuine HELP..... and not meddling. Tricky stuff.

seems that the talk about invading other nations is becoming far too common place. WAR is to be the very last resort. for obvious reasons........and yet that is not the case.

The only way to help Tibet is to beat the holy crap out of China. There is no other way to help them and that is why they still suffer after all these years.

I would be up to beating the holy crap out of China just to free Tibet. I dont like war but I dont like what is happening in Tibet more than I dont like war.

The only way to help Tibet is to beat the holy crap out of China.

Maybe, but THAT is REALLY high risk . China holds a lot of US chits ......financially. and China would not be the military push over that Iraq was.

gotta go for now........ catch ya later and have a terrific evening.

Oh Lib, that is not fair. He brings up his daughters all the time and talks about how much he loves them.

Top Gun is an america hater, a religious bigot, and supports racial discrimination. He's spit on John McCain, probably america's greatest living war hero. I stand by my comment.

Maybe, but THAT is REALLY high risk . China holds a lot of US chits ......financially. and China would not be the military push over that Iraq was.

gotta go for now........ catch ya later and have a terrific evening.

Yes very high risk, and that is why Tibet will never be free and people will always complain about the US instead of tellling china they need to change, and quit taking kineys from prisoners, quit hurting people in tibet exc exc. Its much safer to attack America than China

Yes very high risk, and that is why Tibet will never be free and people will always complain about the US instead of tellling china they need to change, and quit taking kineys from prisoners, quit hurting people in tibet exc exc. Its much safer to attack America than China

China isn't filled with a bunch of handwringing self loathing liberals... We have oodles of them here and they can't wait to jump on the latest hate America/blame America bandwagon when it comes rolling by.

China isn't filled with a bunch of handwringing self loathing liberals... We have oodles of them here and they can't wait to jump on the latest hate America/blame America bandwagon when it comes rolling by.

The people in china are to afraid to say anything. They have people who really hate what the government is doing, but they are afraid to do anything, they feel powerless.

Here we have people who protest and act stupid for the attention of it all, they know they are safe, they would be far to afraid to do the same thing in china.

Werbung:
When I have asked people overseas that condemn America if they want to move here because I know an attorney that can get them in...they all want to move here. They hate us because they wish they were here.

I don't blame them...with all of our warts - this place rocks

Protest vote for your friends from the other side of the aisle www.mikecarlinforpresident.info

Back