Charlie Rangel Cheats on Taxes

asur

Ranking member of the Tax doesn't even pay his own taxes.

He is is the Chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means, Chairman of the Board of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Dean of the New York State Congressional Delegation.

Yet he failed to pay taxes on one of his homes in the Dominican Republic
But he is a democrat and so this is probably his best excuse.

Is Charlie is a victim of the tax code he helped to write?
Nope, Nancy Pelosi says no.

He never intended to pay his taxes, never!
He just got caught is all

Werbung:
He has a D behind his name and he is in good standing with the party so its ok. The only time a D will get nailed is if he is not in good standing with what the party demands you to think.

He wont get in trouble

Ranking member of the Tax doesn't even pay his own taxes.

He is is the Chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means, Chairman of the Board of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Dean of the New York State Congressional Delegation.

Yet he failed to pay taxes on one of his homes in the Dominican Republic
But he is a democrat and so this is probably his best excuse.

Is Charlie is a victim of the tax code he helped to write?
Nope, Nancy Pelosi says no.

He never intended to pay his taxes, never!
He just got caught is all

I saw were he admitted he had made a mistake not including some minor "rental" income from some vacation property he owns in the Dominican Republic. Rangel is paying the back taxes & any penalties he owes.

I mean it's not like he got caught in a airport restroom trying to have gay stall sex or something and won't step down.

He owes some small amount of back taxes on an out of the country vacation rental property and he's paying it. Should have paid it on time.

I saw were he admitted he had made a mistake not including some minor "rental" income from some vacation property he owns in the Dominican Republic. Rangel is paying the back taxes & any penalties he owes.

I mean it's not like he got caught in a airport restroom trying to have gay stall sex or something and won't step down.

He owes some small amount of back taxes on an out of the country vacation rental property and he's paying it. Should have paid it on time.

As sick as trying to have sex in bathroom stalls is, its not illegal and its not as bad as sex in the back of a limo with a pipe of crack.

but what Charlie did was illegal and he is the one who writes our tax laws! He had to have known better

I saw were he admitted he had made a mistake

Translation - he committed a CRIME and got caught.

You're right it's not like that - that wouldn't be a crime - Rangel on the other hand is a tax cheat and belongs in federal prison.

NO Obamanation;61770]As sick as trying to have sex in bathroom stalls is, its not illegal and its not as bad as sex in the back of a limo with a pipe of crack.

Yeah a perverted & sick Republican still in the Senate... I bet no one goes to the bathroom with him around.

And I'm glad you brought that up. What ever happened to that completely made up Obama story of yours. You swore on a stack of Bibles that would be the big thing as soon as the nomination was set. Yet not one word. Which makes sense because only you and S would fall for something that ridiculous. You and S.... LOST IN SPACE... on that one!:D

but what Charlie did was illegal and he is the one who writes our tax laws! He had to have known better

He's paying up including any applicable penalties. Maybe he's like old John and just forgot how many kitchen tables he really had.:)

Yeah a perverted & sick Republican still in the Senate... I bet no one goes to the bathroom with him around.

And I'm glad you brought that up. What ever happened to that completely made up Obama story of yours. You swore on a stack of Bibles that would be the big thing as soon as the nomination was set. Yet not one word. Which makes sense because only you and S would fall for something that ridiculous. You and S.... LOST IN SPACE... on that one!:D

He's paying up including any applicable penalties. Maybe he's like old John and just forgot how many kitchen tables he really had.:)

you mean Sinclair crack/sex/murder scandal? I did not say it would come out right after the convention I said it would not come out until after the convention. I think it will come out in October personally, very late October. Probably about the time that Rev. Writes book comes out, the one he promises will shake us up. Unless the judge in the murder trial of Donald Young gets new information and acts on it. I also think the birth certificate stuff will come back in about October. But to be honest I think that is dirty pool and I wish politicians didnt do stuff like that. If there is an issue, then lay it out right now and lets move on.

Larry Craig resigned didnt he? I read a long time ago he was forced down from his chair seats by other republicans and then CNN said he resigned.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/31/craig.arrest/index.html

If he didn't he sure as hell should have.

and no worries on Charlie R. Dems take care of their own

NO Obamanation;61897]you mean Sinclair crack/sex/murder scandal? I did not say it would come out right after the convention I said it would not come out until after the convention. I think it will come out in October personally, very late October. Probably about the time that Rev. Writes book comes out, the one he promises will shake us up. Unless the judge in the murder trial of Donald Young gets new information and acts on it. I also think the birth certificate stuff will come back in about October. But to be honest I think that is dirty pool and I wish politicians didnt do stuff like that. If there is an issue, then lay it out right now and lets move on.

Nope you said right after the convention, maybe before. Face it you're a comedy act... not a good one... but you're still laughable in your flailing attempts to strike out at a Good, Patriotic, Christian Family Man... Senator Obama!

Larry Craig resigned didnt he? I read a long time ago he was forced down from his chair seats by other republicans and then CNN said he resigned.

Don't you even have a TV?:D He was just speaking on the floor of the Senate just the other day about jerking people by the nozzle!:D

Here's your pride and joy... Mr. Conservative Republican...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7egxEnK7NTs

Nope you said right after the convention, maybe before. Face it you're a comedy act... not a good one... but you're still laughable in your flailing attempts to strike out at a Good, Patriotic, Christian Family Man... Senator Obama!

Don't you even have a TV?:D He was just speaking on the floor of the Senate just the other day about jerking people by the nozzle!:D

Here's your pride and joy... Mr. Conservative Republican...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7egxEnK7NTs

Well crap! that is what I get for trusting CNN I read on CNN online that he was resigning. I do have a TV but I can hardly pay attention to everything. I have one thing I am watching and that is you're Messiah. Anything else that happens to come up during that I may watch but usually just flip channels till someone is giving me Lord Obama information.

I have never liked the guy. Actually I dont like almost anyone in congress or the senate both Republicans and Democrats. But I have always felt Republicans were better at getting the garbage out of the party when it shows its self. So that is so disapointing that this man is still there. I dont even have words for how disgusted I am.

Well crap! that is what I get for trusting CNN I read on CNN online that he was resigning. I do have a TV but I can hardly pay attention to everything. I have one thing I am watching and that is you're Messiah. Anything else that happens to come up during that I may watch but usually just flip channels till someone is giving me Lord Obama information.

I have never liked the guy. Actually I dont like almost anyone in congress or the senate both Republicans and Democrats. But I have always felt Republicans were better at getting the garbage out of the party when it shows its self. So that is so disapointing that this man is still there. I dont even have words for how disgusted I am.

He is leaving office. At the end of the term this year.

He is leaving office. At the end of the term this year.

But is that good enough? Its not good enough for me. How can I be totally disgusted that the Dems kept on Ted Kennedy after what he has done, or Robert "sheets" Bird or Charlie Rangel or any of the seedy gross disgusting people if the republicans are doing it too.

Why couldn't they make him leave when this happened? Did he step down from his special positions? I read on CNN that he had, and then later that he was resigning. IF he didn’t resign then he probably didn’t step down either :(

Werbung:
But is that good enough? Its not good enough for me. How can I be totally disgusted that the Dems kept on Ted Kennedy after what he has done, or Robert "sheets" Bird or Charlie Rangel or any of the seedy gross disgusting people if the republicans are doing it too.

Why couldn't they make him leave when this happened? Did he step down from his special positions? I read on CNN that he had, and then later that he was resigning. IF he didn’t resign then he probably didn’t step down either :(

Well he was a minority member to begin with, it is not like he chaired any actual committees. But he did resign and then tried to withdraw his plea and all that you remember? He will be gone at the end of the term.

Back