Charlie Sheen caught on tape making homophobic slur

steveox

Charlie Sheen caught on tape making homophobic slur at bar grand opening

So much for the #winning streak.
A video clip of Charlie Sheen dropping a homophobic slur on stage at the grand opening of a bar in Cabo San Lucas Friday night has surfaced two days later on TMZ.

"How we doing," the 47-year-old "Anger Management" star can be heard asking the crowd after taking the mic. "Lying bunch of f---got a---s, how we doing?"

Up until then Sheen had been the life of the party to open the swanky new Epic rooftop bar, which he co-owns, at the posh El Ganza hotel. Among the other bold-face notables that turned out: L.A. mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and former Guns n' Roses guitarist Slash, who played a set at the party

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/sheen-caught-tape-making-homophobic-slur-article-1.1229792#ixzz2GaRTMJnd
Now ill bet you CBS will not fire him? Remember ESPN fired Hank Williams Jr for that Hitler comment. Double Standard whatever it involves coservitives but Liberals like Charlie Sheen wont get the boot

Werbung:

A video clip of Charlie Sheen dropping a homophobic slur on stage at the grand opening of a bar in Cabo San Lucas Friday night has surfaced two days later on TMZ.

"How we doing," the 47-year-old "Anger Management" star can be heard asking the crowd after taking the mic. "Lying bunch of f---got a---s, how we doing?"

Up until then Sheen had been the life of the party to open the swanky new Epic rooftop bar, which he co-owns, at the posh El Ganza hotel. Among the other bold-face notables that turned out: L.A. mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and former Guns n' Roses guitarist Slash, who played a set at the party

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/sheen-caught-tape-making-homophobic-slur-article-1.1229792#ixzz2GaRTMJnd
Now ill bet you CBS will not fire him? Remember ESPN fired Hank Williams Jr for that Hitler comment. Double Standard whatever it involves coservitives but Liberals like Charlie Sheen wont get the boot

Does ANYONE really still take Charlie Sheen seriously?

Oh. . .okay. . .I just noticed this was posted by Steveox!

Nevermind!

Hey I was joking.I didnt mean for you take it seriously,,WALTER PLEASE DONT LET HER DO IT!! Just say no!

What would be the difference for you? It really wouldn't matter, as you would know that "Nevermind," is actually "Openmind!"

And, I believe my "weird" style of writing, and my "liberal" ideas would give me away in any case. . .EVEN IF (which I wouldn't) I tried to hide!

Anyway, I'm not sure I will or I won't. . .but, thanks for the idea, just the same!

I don't think its a question of mods letting so much as the software. Walter may have the ability.
He can change names. My name was something else when I first came here and another guy had a different name and Walter was able to change our names and keep all of our posts with us and our new name so he can or at least he could before he changed to this new program

Yet, you Americans prize your 'freedom of speech'. The utter hypocrisy is most staggering indeed. If he believes homosexuals are faggots, it is his right to say so. I, myself, believe homosexuals to be faggots, and I openly admit I despise the sick scum. Do any of you have a problem with that? If so, then I am not the one with the problem, nor is Charlie Sheen. YOU are.

Werbung:
Yet, you Americans prize your 'freedom of speech'. The utter hypocrisy is most staggering indeed. If he believes homosexuals are faggots, it is his right to say so. I, myself, believe homosexuals to be faggots, and I openly admit I despise the sick scum. Do any of you have a problem with that? If so, then I am not the one with the problem, nor is Charlie Sheen. YOU are.

What about Hank Williams Jr comment on ESPN. You think he deserves to be fired?

Back