Chemical attack in Syria

The only influence you can project is where you can put people. Russia can't do that even through the Medetaranian. Best they can do is sell weapons but everybody is doing that.

Werbung:
Obama asked, your Repugnant one refused to act. Trump has never asked.
And I believe i know why, I was against Congress giving support for Obama's airstrikes in 2013 was worry not only over the president's ambivalence but also possible escalation. Presidential ambivalence is gone.. In my opinion, OPINION, Obama thought it would throw a wrench in his deal with Iran..

And I believe i know why, I was against Congress giving support for Obama's airstrikes in 2013 was worry not only over the president's ambivalence but also possible escalation. Presidential ambivalence is gone.. In my opinion, OPINION, Obama thought it would throw a wrench in his deal with Iran..

You're kidding, right? "president ambivalence is gone?" Are you crazy?

3 days before ordering the strike, Trump was "happy with Assad" staying in power, and didn't want to get involved! And you think there is no ambivalence there? How crazy or blind can you be? Do you realise that that ass hole didn't even know if he bombed Syria or Iraq?

And what about "possible escalation?" You think that, because your GOD TRUMP says he will deal with it, there is no more danger of escalation?

Are you bordering dementia?

ambivalence

[am-biv-uh-luh ns]

noun
1. uncertainty or fluctuation, especially when caused by inability to make a choice or by a simultaneous desire to say or do two opposite or conflicting things.

Give an example of Obama's "ambivalence" if you can, or are you just lying again to cover up for your new "god"? And your "god" Trump has already escalated American involvement in Syria. But don't worry Grumpy, the one you love, and pay homage to, is going to get more Americans killed:

https://popularresistance.org/trump-escalates-us-war-in-syria/

"About 400 new troops have been deployed overall, in addition to the 500 already on the ground. The plan had been in the works “for some time,” according to the Post’s Dan Lamothe and Thomas Gibbons-Neff.

The plan also reportedly includes more Special Operations troops and attack helicopters. Lamothe and Gibbons-Neff write:"

Give an example of Obama's "ambivalence"
The continued prosecution of a pointless war in Afghanistan against a president bucking for world peace and being awarded a Nobel Peace prize... does that count?

As the Afghanistan surge wound down, Obama made clear his objective was to end the war: “By the end of next year,” Obama said in early 2013, “America’s war in Afghanistan will be over.” Obama followed through by declaring an end to “combat operations” at the end of 2014.

“I’ve decided to maintain our current posture of 9,800 troops in Afghanistan through most of next year,” Obama said at a press conference where he also reversed his prior decision to have only military presence at the United States’ embassy by 2016. “I believe this mission is vital to our national security interests in preventing terrorist attacks against our citizens and our nation,” Obama said. But, he added, “I do not support the idea of endless war.”

The continued prosecution of a pointless war in Afghanistan against a president bucking for world peace and being awarded a Nobel Peace prize... does that count?

A change in circumstances causing a change in direction does not indicate ambivalence.

In the past few days Trump has changed his attitude on relations with Russia, China's currency manipulation, the American role in Syria, healthcare, NATO, Janet Yellen of the Fed, etc. However, the right would not call that "ambivalence".

A change in circumstances causing a change in direction does not indicate ambivalence.
As commander in chief he dictates the circumstances and the direction of policy...... but that wasn't the point.

ambivalence

[am-biv-uh-luh ns]

noun
1. uncertainty or fluctuation, especially when caused by inability to make a choice or by a simultaneous desire to say or do two opposite or conflicting things.

Give an example of Obama's "ambivalence" if you can, or are you just lying again to cover up for your new "god"? And your "god" Trump has already escalated American involvement in Syria. But don't worry Grumpy, the one you love, and pay homage to, is going to get more Americans killed:

https://popularresistance.org/trump-escalates-us-war-in-syria/

"About 400 new troops have been deployed overall, in addition to the 500 already on the ground. The plan had been in the works “for some time,” according to the Post’s Dan Lamothe and Thomas Gibbons-Neff.

The plan also reportedly includes more Special Operations troops and attack helicopters. Lamothe and Gibbons-Neff write:"

In the past few days Trump has changed his attitude on relations with Russia, China's currency manipulation, the American role in Syria, healthcare, NATO, Janet Yellen of the Fed, etc. However, the right would not call that "ambivalence".
When he called out his red line in the sand, and don't give me the he went to Congress crap, Because that never stopped him in the past.. The only change in circumstances was his deal with Iran..He didn't want to mess that up..

When he called out his red line in the sand, and don't give me the he went to Congress crap, Because that never stopped him in the past.. The only change in circumstances was his deal with Iran..He didn't want to mess that up..

And yet . . .if Congress had allowed for involvement in Syria, it would have happened! So stop blaming President Obama for everything that went wrong. . .The GOP was in charge of Congress at that time!

And stop looking at the "publicity stunt" Trump offered to make himself look "strong" and to distract from the criminal investigation as "the messiah has come!"

What has come is a lot closer to "Damien, the Omen" than a God given leader!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/09/us/politics/obama-syria-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0
this is from the New York Times, they painted it as pretty s they could, and OBAMA still looks bad..read the wholw aericle..

Still, the administration knew all along that it had probably not gotten all of the chemical weapons, and tried to get Russia to help press Syria, without success. “We always knew we had not gotten everything, that the Syrians had not been fully forthcoming in their declaration,” Mr. Blinken said.

Even before last week’s chemical attack, many veterans of Mr. Obama’s team considered his handling of Syria his biggest failing and expressed regret that their administration did not stop a war that has left more than 400,000 dead and millions displaced.

Many of them even praised President Trump for taking the very action that Mr. Obama refused to take four years ago, by ordering a cruise missile strike against Syria. “Donald Trump has done the right thing on Syria,” Anne-Marie Slaughter, the director of policy planning in Mr. Obama’s State Department, wrote on Twitter. “Finally!! After years of useless handwringing in the face of hideous atrocities.”

Tom Malinowski, an assistant secretary of state for human rights for Mr. Obama, wrote in The Atlantic, “The lesson I would draw from that experience is that when dealing with mass killing by unconventional or conventional means, deterrence is more effective than disarmament.”

Mr. Obama grappled with Syria for much of his tenure but resisted being directly drawn in, for fear of thrusting America into another Middle East quagmire without solving the problem. The most searing moment came in 2013, when Mr. Assad’s forces killed 1,400 civilians with chemical weapons, brazenly crossing what Mr. Obama had said would be his “red line.”

here's a wrinkle for you.....

Theodore Postol, a professor from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), has issued a 14-page document, which questioning the White House’s accusations, according to which the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad regime carried out a chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun town in Idlib province on April 4. Earlier, Postol challenged claims of a chemical attack in Syria in 2013.

On Tuesday, a declassified intelligence brief was released by the White House. According to the brief, Assad ordered and organized the attack, which was carried out by the Syrian Air Force. Allegedly, Syrian warplanes dropped chemical ammunition on civilians in the rebel-held town of Khan Shaykhun.
However, according to the MIT professor, the report “contains absolutely no evidence that this attack was the result of ammunition being dropped from an aircraft.”

“I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the US government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun,” Postol wrote.

The professor admitted the fact that the chemical attack really took place, but, at the same time, stressed that the available evidence does not support the conclusions of the US President Donald Trump‘s administration.

“I have only had a few hours to quickly review the alleged White House intelligence report. But a quick perusal shows without a lot of analysis that this report cannot be correct,” he wrote.

The White House’s report cited “a wide body of open-source material” and “social media accounts,” including video materials, filmed and published online by the White Helmets rescue group. Such evidence was not enough for Postol.

“Any competent analyst would have had questions about whether the debris in the crater was staged or real,” the professor wrote. “No competent analyst would miss the fact that the alleged sarin canister was forcefully crushed from above, rather than exploded by a munition within it.”

He noted that “the most plausible conclusion is that the sarin was dispensed by an improvised dispersal device made from a 122mm section of rocket tube filled with sarin and capped on both sides.”

http://imgur.com/a/W4zQx

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/09/us/politics/obama-syria-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0
this is from the New York Times, they painted it as pretty s they could, and OBAMA still looks bad..read the wholw aericle..

Still, the administration knew all along that it had probably not gotten all of the chemical weapons, and tried to get Russia to help press Syria, without success. “We always knew we had not gotten everything, that the Syrians had not been fully forthcoming in their declaration,” Mr. Blinken said.

Even before last week’s chemical attack, many veterans of Mr. Obama’s team considered his handling of Syria his biggest failing and expressed regret that their administration did not stop a war that has left more than 400,000 dead and millions displaced.

Many of them even praised President Trump for taking the very action that Mr. Obama refused to take four years ago, by ordering a cruise missile strike against Syria. “Donald Trump has done the right thing on Syria,” Anne-Marie Slaughter, the director of policy planning in Mr. Obama’s State Department, wrote on Twitter. “Finally!! After years of useless handwringing in the face of hideous atrocities.”

Tom Malinowski, an assistant secretary of state for human rights for Mr. Obama, wrote in The Atlantic, “The lesson I would draw from that experience is that when dealing with mass killing by unconventional or conventional means, deterrence is more effective than disarmament.”

Mr. Obama grappled with Syria for much of his tenure but resisted being directly drawn in, for fear of thrusting America into another Middle East quagmire without solving the problem. The most searing moment came in 2013, when Mr. Assad’s forces killed 1,400 civilians with chemical weapons, brazenly crossing what Mr. Obama had said would be his “red line.”
BO looked foolish, Trump looks strong. They cannot get their heads around that.

Werbung:
Back