Chicago/Anchorage murder

Werbung:
This is pointless. Firstly, Anchorage as a city outside of where Sarah has resided, is running the lowest crime rate in 2008 much less especially murder in previous years.
But it is worthy to take note of her home town of Wasilla. The meth and marijuana growing capital of the entire state for DECADES! I am looking for a link, but the meth epidemic that has grown exponentially since she was elected Mayor in 1996.

Wasilla is basically known as the trailer park of south central Alaska. Valley trash is a regular term thrown out for her continuents in this state.

Libsmasher, going the route you are taking in this thread is pointless. You are barking up the wrong tree in comparing Chicago to Anchorage or especially Wasilla.

This is pointless. Firstly, Anchorage as a city outside of where Sarah has resided, is running the lowest crime rate in 2008 much less especially murder in previous years.
But it is worthy to take note of her home town of Wasilla. The meth and marijuana growing capital of the entire state for DECADES! I am looking for a link, but the meth epidemic that has grown exponentially since she was elected Mayor in 1996.

Wasilla is basically known as the trailer park of south central Alaska. Valley trash is a regular term thrown out for her continuents in this state.

Libsmasher, going the route you are taking in this thread is pointless. You are barking up the wrong tree in comparing Chicago to Anchorage or especially Wasilla.

This is great news for me. The state I live in and also the state above me Washington, both are riddled with Meth crimes and both have the most disgusting liberal freaks from hell for Govs you can imagine. I never thought about linking the two, I am glad to know that I can. Dang this gets better and better.

This is great news for me. The state I live in and also the state above me Washington, both are riddled with Meth crimes and both have the most disgusting liberal freaks from hell for Govs you can imagine. I never thought about linking the two, I am glad to know that I can. Dang this gets better and better.

Great news? You mean to tell me that people and families destroyed by addiction and abuse is good news? We must work on a very separate agenda.

The fact of the matter is that town she was the Mayor of is among the sleeziest towns in Alaska, if not the worst. \

Has anyone else who reads this thread ever even been to Wasilla?

Great news? You mean to tell me that people and families destroyed by addiction and abuse is good news? We must work on a very separate agenda.

The fact of the matter is that town she was the Mayor of is among the sleeziest towns in Alaska, if not the worst. \

Has anyone else who reads this thread ever even been to Wasilla?

They are dstroyed reguardless of if I read this post or not. But now I know I can blame those two sick liberal freaks from hell we call govs.

Wierd the news has been all over Wasilla and the people seemed so nice, the town looked so clean as the reporters panned the area. You would think it was a respetable place. You make her sound like a real slime bucket, what is Alaskas problemt that people have such nice things to say about her

They are dstroyed reguardless of if I read this post or not. But now I know I can blame those two sick liberal freaks from hell we call govs.
You are going to blame liberal Governors for meth problems? Certainly the fact Alaska has its issues with substance abuse for a century if not longer. The far majority of those Governors were far right wingers. If I made it sound like it is somehow Sarah's fault, I didnt mean it that way. When it comes to meth, I think timing certainly has more to do with it than the current leader. Meth swept through Alaska, much like everywhere else in the last decade.

Wierd the news has been all over Wasilla and the people seemed so nice, the town looked so clean as the reporters panned the area. You would think it was a respetable place. You make her sound like a real slime bucket, what is Alaskas problemt that people have such nice things to say about her
I dont mean to make her sound like a slime bucket. I merely disagree vehemetly with what I have come to know about her national social issue politics, except gun control.
As for Wasilla, well I am sure the news paints it in a positive light. Dont get me wrong, it is not a horrible place. It is a bedroom community for Anchorage largely. Its kinda tough to describe though without having been there or knowing a ton of background info that I dont feel like typing.
Either way, the common generalities among Alaskans about Wasilla is that it is a backwards, strip mall full of junkies, broke down vehicles and abandonded or run down buildings.

You are going to blame liberal Governors for meth problems? Certainly the fact Alaska has its issues with substance abuse for a century if not longer. The far majority of those Governors were far right wingers. If I made it sound like it is somehow Sarah's fault, I didnt mean it that way. When it comes to meth, I think timing certainly has more to do with it than the current leader. Meth swept through Alaska, much like everywhere else in the last decade.

I dont mean to make her sound like a slime bucket. I merely disagree vehemetly with what I have come to know about her national social issue politics, except gun control.
As for Wasilla, well I am sure the news paints it in a positive light. Dont get me wrong, it is not a horrible place. It is a bedroom community for Anchorage largely. Its kinda tough to describe though without having been there or knowing a ton of background info that I dont feel like typing.
Either way, the common generalities among Alaskans about Wasilla is that it is a backwards, strip mall full of junkies, broke down vehicles and abandonded or run down buildings.

well we have a horrible liberal mayor we have always had a liberal gov and we are swimming in meth problems. I see from this link that Sarah Palin is to blame for the meth problem in her home city and by popeyes standards she is the problem for crime in general in Alaska, so I can use that same reasoning in my state. I dont see why its good enough for Alaska but not good enough for oregon. Washington too. A whole lot of the meth that gets to oregon comes from washington, and they have a gov. who cheated to get into office, pathetic senators whos only qualifications was she was a mom in tennis shoes.

you may not mean to make Sarah Palin sound like a scum bag but you kind of do. I know she isnt like Obama the god of the sun and moon and light, the messiah of the liberal cause, she is just a normal person who is not perfect. She does seem trustworthy to me though.

well we have a horrible liberal mayor we have always had a liberal gov and we are swimming in meth problems. I see from this link that Sarah Palin is to blame for the meth problem in her home city and by popeyes standards she is the problem for crime in general in Alaska, so I can use that same reasoning in my state. I dont see why its good enough for Alaska but not good enough for oregon. Washington too. A whole lot of the meth that gets to oregon comes from washington, and they have a gov. who cheated to get into office, pathetic senators whos only qualifications was she was a mom in tennis shoes.

you may not mean to make Sarah Palin sound like a scum bag but you kind of do. I know she isnt like Obama the god of the sun and moon and light, the messiah of the liberal cause, she is just a normal person who is not perfect. She does seem trustworthy to me though.

Well, one can make just about any justification that suits them. It doesnt make it fair or accurate. The Mat-Su valley where she lives has long been among the trashiest parts of the state long before she was Mayor and will be long after she is politically retired.

My point originally in posting in this thread though was to point out that meth use has risen all over the US in the last 10 years to epidemic levels in some areas. It is quite sad, but whatever party the Governor happens to be generally involved with, isnt indicitive of the level of crime or substance abuse.

Well, one can make just about any justification that suits them. It doesnt make it fair or accurate. The Mat-Su valley where she lives has long been among the trashiest parts of the state long before she was Mayor and will be long after she is politically retired.

My point originally in posting in this thread though was to point out that meth use has risen all over the US in the last 10 years to epidemic levels in some areas. It is quite sad, but whatever party the Governor happens to be generally involved with, isnt indicitive of the level of crime or substance abuse.

OK this post is much different. In this post the Meth problem was there long before she was mayor and will be there long after, and Meth in general has become a problem all over the United States not just in her city.

I did not get that feeling from your other post. In the other post it read (to me) like it was her fault the Meth problem was in her city. I don’t know if you changed your opinion or if I read the first post in the wrong way, if it was me, I am sorry.

I can accept this post as fair and accurate. Sorry to hear about the Meth problem, I don’t understand how you have one in Alaska though, isn’t it hard to get the stuff there?

Werbung:
OK this post is much different. In this post the Meth problem was there long before she was mayor and will be there long after, and Meth in general has become a problem all over the United States not just in her city.
I didnt say meth problem. I said it was trashy before she got there.
I think it is largely coincidence that the meth epidemic and Palin being Mayor happened at the same time. By trashy I meant the overall scope of the town is one where it is nothing but strip malls and box stores. While there are certainly some nice houses in the city, in the lower 48 it would probably be considered a suburban ghetto.
I did not get that feeling from your other post. In the other post it read (to me) like it was her fault the Meth problem was in her city. I don’t know if you changed your opinion or if I read the first post in the wrong way, if it was me, I am sorry.
I thought I had clarified that in my previous post #6.
[/quote]
I can accept this post as fair and accurate. Sorry to hear about the Meth problem, I don’t understand how you have one in Alaska though, isn’t it hard to get the stuff there?[/QUOTE]
People make it here. Ill shoot you a link the next time the news reports a meth lab blowing up in the valley. The valley is also home to what is often considered the most potent marijuana grown in the US. MatanuskaThunderF^ck as it is known. The sister city of Wasilla, Palmer is one of the two areas in Alaska where commercial agriculture is practiced. The soil is known to produce cabbages that weigh over 100 lbs.
Again, as I mentioned in this thread and in the other thread, these sort of things are a black eye on Alaska. We are not proud of it, but it does exist.

Back