Chicago loses the 2016 Olympics in first round of voting

Little-Acorn

It's a d@mned shame. Just think of all the incentive the atheletes would have had, running at top speed from knife- and gun-wielding muggers, jumping through tremendous hoops put up by politicians offering favors, etc.

Odd that it happened so fast, though. Chicago was practically the first location to get rejected. Didn't our esteemed President just get back from making the first in-person Presidential sales pitch in Olympic history?

Better keep your day job, Barack, while you can.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic_games/8283061.stm

Werbung:
It's a d@mned shame. Just think of all the incentive the atheletes would have had, running at top speed from knife- and gun-wielding muggers, jumping through tremendous hoops put up by politicians offering favors, etc.
No doubt.

You'd think the rest-o'-the-World would recognize how safe, it is, to come here!!!
"They're intimidating people like it's a western saloon."

guns.jpg

Odd that it happened so fast, though. Chicago was practically the first location to get rejected. Didn't our esteemed President just get back from making the first in-person Presidential sales pitch in Olympic history?

Better keep your day job, Barack, while you can.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic_games/8283061.stm

WOW!! , The Olympc Committee has better taste than I thought ! they rejected our lousy president and his teleprompters! Did he stutter ? did he blame Bush ? did he blame acorn for not stealing enough votes ? did be try to bribe the officials , did he threaten them with no Health Insurance . Did he scream RACISM ? If he did not do all of these things that he has used here in America to "win" , then it can be said he never really tried . Take away his teleprompters and give them to another politician . After we found out Obama LOST the Olympics I heard Schoolchildren singing a song , "obama , obama , Ugh , Ugh Ugh ' -- they were throwing up!! "Oh , what a tangled wed he weaves when first he practises to deceive!" did obama feel the "shakyspear" - lol,lol What a GREAT DAY for AMERICA , Obama and Chicago thugs LOSE and America WINS!!

Did he stutter ? did he blame Bush ?

ABC News radio is reporting that he made a presentation "long on emotional appeal and short on details".

Sounds like the IOC isn't quite as overwhelmed by Obama charisma as Obama's voters were.

Maybe they just didn't like Chicago.

Or maybe they didn't like a politician sticking his nose into a matter that shouldn't have been political.

Shaman,

I will send you a box of tissue. Just send me your address.

Wait. Better yet. Ask Obama to give it to you. Isn't that one of their responsibilities.

ABC News radio is reporting that he made a presentation "long on emotional appeal and short on details".

Sounds like the IOC isn't quite as overwhelmed by Obama charisma as Obama's voters were.

Maybe they just didn't like Chicago.

Or maybe they didn't like a politician sticking his nose into a matter that shouldn't have been political.

God your a quick one...thats becuse they had others do the Details . God I swear if you guys are just pathetic.

Pathetic.

what about the fact that a democrat controle house/senate/whitehouse can't get their act together and pass a healthcare bill..

Then have the audacity to call the republicans obstructionist.

That is pathetic.

what about the fact that a democrat controle house/senate/whitehouse can't get their act together and pass a healthcare bill..

Then have the audacity to call the republicans obstructionist.

When it comes to the Dems' Health Care scheme, it's the American people who are obstructionist. They don't want it, and are saying so.

Don't the Dems hate it when that happens........? :D

When it comes to the Dems' Health Care scheme, it's the American people who are obstructionist. They don't want it, and are saying so.

Don't the Dems hate it when that happens........? :D

I understand OUR GREAT ORATOR , president Barack Hussien Obama , having FAILED in another attempt to "snow " the World, Left his room and DESTROYED his "PROMPTER" . Cursing George Bush and RIO!! lol,lol
Do YOU realize EVERY PROGRAM , EVERY POLICY , EVERY thing this man touches has FAILED? - My , GOD , what have we DONE? Will AMERICA SURVIVE! ? Is he running out of "Prompters"?

Werbung:
I understand OUR GREAT ORATOR , president Barack Hussien Obama , having FAILED in another attempt to "snow " the World, Left his room and DESTROYED his "PROMPTER" . Cursing George Bush and RIO!! lol,lol
Do YOU realize EVERY PROGRAM , EVERY POLICY , EVERY thing this man touches has FAILED? - My , GOD , what have we DONE? Will AMERICA SURVIVE! ? Is he running out of "Prompters"?

well I used to agree with you but my son said that he is amazing when it comes to sports.

I dont follow sports but my son does. He said that obama has been correct on every single game he has predicted, in all area's of sports. SO he has not failed at everything and he does have apparently a really great talent in calling sports games.

But when it comes to being president and politics in general, I agree that all of his ideas have failed.

Back