Chicago pizza not as good as St Louis pizza so says obama

Pandora

Chicago pizza makers are unhappy that obama likes St. Louis pizza more than Chicago pizza.

Apparently the best pizza comes from St Louis, Missouri. While stumping to become President Mr. Obama found really good pizza in St. Louis and craved some more. So he flew in the pizza maker to the white house to make him some pizza. I have no idea who paid for the flight; I hope it was not us!

I remember when the first Bush did not know how much a gallon of milk cost, he really took some heat for that, being out of touch with the common man…

But here in the greatest depression since the great depression (according to obama) its a good time to fly pizza makers 860 miles to be sure you get the pizza you like! Nothing but the best for our ruler,

I am sure pizza lovers do this on a regular basis, good to know he is totally in touch with the common man…

Obamas fly in chef 860 miles... just to make pizza

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...f-860-miles-White-House--just-make-pizza.html

Werbung:
and again....hacks cry about meaningless things...

also just ignore the fact that the owner of the pizza place offered and wanted to bring him some at the white house after talking with him before the election...and that White House Security does not let you send food ...thus it was to be made there. Its not like he just picked up the phone and said send me pizza from here..now...

anyone care to see why Republicans got spanked in 2008...see here...

Don’t know what you said but I will bet based on your previous posts throughout the forum its some silly statement defending your anointed one flying in a man to make him “special” pizza during a time Obama says is "the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression”

Never mind he told us that we cant keep our thermostats at a comfortable level (while he keeps the white house hot enough to grow orchids) or that he said we cant eat whatever we want (while he serves his guests 100 dollar a pound steak and now fly’s in special pizza)

How many carbon credits did he buy to fly in the pizza maker? None I am willing to bet! Oh dear, what about global warming? I guess we will have to carry that burden for the annointed one.

But then again he is our fearless leader so I am sure it’s all good and the prize winning Mrs. Obama probably had a special outfit just for the occasion she could change into.

I do hope he sent the left over’s to his brother who lives in the hut in Kenya!

Werbung:
Back