1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

CHICKENHAWK Dick's Assassins!!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Yeah.....those Chickenhawks are some reeeaaallll bad@sses!!!!! (....As-long-as they're nor directly-involved.)​

2. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

A despot with a gang of thugs answering only to him. A Nation of Cheney, By Cheney and For Cheney...apparently.

I think there's some penalties for that type of occupation in this neck of the woods. *thumbs through US Constitution...*

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Absolutely.....especially when you consider....Dick Cheney never does anything, unless there's some kind o' financial-benefit involved!

:mad:

4. Sihouette

Sihouette Active Member

Yes, well we know he wanted Iraq's oil at our expense. To think he controlled a special force of our military, during his hostile corporate takeover of Iraq, all at his sole command to murder those that stood in his way breaks so many Articles of the Constitution that one hardly knows where to start.

But I bet a good lawyer wouldn't mind taking the time to line up the charges..one can only hope. I'm wondering why all those castrates at the United Nations are all sitting on their hands about this?