Chinese track & badminton medals

Libsmasher

Track: zero. :)

Badminton: 3 golds, 2 silvers, 3 bronzes

Want to understand the olympic results? There it is in a nutshell. :D

Werbung:
Sorry your numbers don't add up. Considering China finished with 15 more golds, there it ISN'T in a nutshell.

China are Olympic champs.

In what, chinese checkers? :p China has a bunch of wusses who win NOTHING when it comes to REAL sports - they use their clout with the IOC to get several junk "sports" added, then rig it further so each junk "sport" can generate umpteen golds. The US produces the Decathlon Gold, China produces the tiddlywinks winner. They cheat like crazy. They're losers. :D

In what, chinese checkers? :p China has a bunch of wusses who win NOTHING when it comes to REAL sports - they use their clout with the IOC to get several junk "sports" added, then rig it further so each junk "sport" can generate umpteen golds. The US produces the Decathlon Gold, China produces the tiddlywinks winner. They cheat like crazy. They're losers. :D

You consider beach volleyball worthy of the status of an Olympic sport? Considering the sport originated in southern Ca., I wonder what country got the IOC to add it? Just like they got the IOC to add a bunch of X Games sports to the winter Olympics. The US throws their weight around trying, in essence, to fix the games and still this time it was only good for second place. China are Olympic champions.

You consider beach volleyball worthy of the status of an Olympic sport?

Regular vb is. What's the diff? Oooooo - one is played on a hard floor, one is played on sand where it's much more difficult to move around.

Considering the sport originated in southern Ca., I wonder what country got the IOC to add it?

If they added one from the hippie infested northwest, what would it be? Hmmm - maybe seeing how many joints you could smoke while sitting in some rainy god-forsaken woods. :D

Nobody is impressed with the chinese and their junk "sport" medals. :D

Regular vb is. What's the diff? Oooooo - one is played on a hard floor, one is played on sand where it's much more difficult to move around.

If they added one from the hippie infested northwest, what would it be? Hmmm - maybe seeing how many joints you could smoke while sitting in some rainy god-forsaken woods. :D

Nobody is impressed with the chinese and their junk "sport" medals. :D

well its clear you know jack about Vball in any form .
sand is a much diff game, for one the amount of players..2 sand effects your movment and you cant get the same jump from sand. I have played both, I love both, but its no the same...just like running the marathon is not the same as the 100...both are running but to say its the same is foolish.

Werbung:
Back