Chris Mathews used racist remarks Against Ted Cruz

steveox

Glenn Beck Outraged at Comments Chris Matthews Used Against Ted Cruz

Now ill bet you MSNBC will not fire him. Oh Remember Juan Williams the Muslim comment?
NPR fired him for that.
And MSNBC Fired Pat Buccanon for this
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/17/msnbc-fires-commentator-pat-buchanan/

And liberal Groups went after Rush Limbaugh for Sarah Fluke comment
http://globalgrind.com/news/rush-li...-slut-Georgetown-contraceptive-photos-details

You see whatever an conservative gets racist or sexest he gets the boot when Liberals do it they look the other way. Like remember Trent Lott was only making a joke at Strom Thumond birthday Liberals cried foul and made him step down as senate majority leader. but when Sen Harry Reid called Obama this
Liberals look the other way and wont call for his resignation

Now it goes the samething on Hollywood remember Michael Richards used the N word nobody thinks hes funny

But watch Chris Rock here
Everybody thinks hes funny

Werbung:
I thought Chris Matthews was wiping down cars as they come out of the swirling brushes now--you mean he STILL is on TV.
Shocking.
I could have sworn I saw him wiping down my sedan last week--I gave him a nice tip.

I thought Chris Matthews was wiping down cars as they come out of the swirling brushes now--you mean he STILL is on TV.
Shocking.
I could have sworn I saw him wiping down my sedan last week--I gave him a nice tip.

Couldn't find any other place to demonstrate your ignorance so you had to go to a thread that is almost three years old? :rolleyes:

Well, simpletons do use simple, and meaningless, tests. Perhaps you have not noticed but there are very few posters in this forum. The too, your powers of observation are almost nil.

Oh--I have noticed there are not many posters.
And I have watched the decline for years now.
I know why.

It's called--DEAD FORUM"
Rest In Peace.

Werbung:
Back