"Christian"-Wackos; Beggin' For Buck$!!!!

Mr. Shaman

It couldn't happen to a nicer herd o' bigots!!!

"A "serious budget shortfall" at Focus on the Family has prompted the conservative Christian group to issue a special fundraising plea, and contributed to a decision to cede control of its contentious "Love Won Out" conferences about homosexuality to another religious organization, a spokesman said Tuesday."

Werbung:
What are you worried about Shaman? Since when did family values have anything to do with your world?

Compasion for your fellow human beings certainly has nothing to do with any Christian viewpoint

I know. compassion's a liberal thing. Unless, of course, there's someone who doesn't agree with you, then they should die. See how easy it is to lump everyone together and assume that it's all true? After all, you libs make a life out of judging those whom you scream have no right to judge you.

I know. compassion's a liberal thing. Unless, of course, there's someone who doesn't agree with you, then they should die. See how easy it is to lump everyone together and assume that it's all true? After all, you libs make a life out of judging those whom you scream have no right to judge you.

Isn't it astounding - with few exceptions, compassionate enterprise can be tied historically almost exclusively with the Judeo/Christian philosophy. Yet anti-Christian hate-mongers choose to continue to spew the same drivel. Don't confuse them with facts and historical evidence - they take too much pleasure on their ignorant mob tactics.

Perhaps we should take great glee in and start posting all the news items of "liberal" groups begging money, suffering from falling on hard times? Nawww, I've no desire to wallow in that muck.

Compasion for your fellow human beings certainly has nothing to do with any Christian viewpoint.

When you use the power of government to take from some to give to others, its not compassion, its tyranny. BTW, Religious Right Wingers are far more generous with their time and money than Liberals. Liberals are only generous with other peoples money and consider that to be compassionate.

Bleeding Heart Tightwads
By NICHOLAS D. KRISTOF

Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for generous government spending to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.

Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

Other research has reached similar conclusions. The “generosity index” from the Catalogue for Philanthropy typically finds that red states are the most likely to give to nonprofits, while Northeastern states are least likely to do so.

“When I started doing research on charity,” Mr. Brooks wrote, “I expected to find that political liberals — who, I believed, genuinely cared more about others than conservatives did — would turn out to be the most privately charitable people. So when my early findings led me to the opposite conclusion, I assumed I had made some sort of technical error. I re-ran analyses. I got new data. Nothing worked. In the end, I had no option but to change my views.”

Liberals want to force people to be "compassionate" through taxation to pay for government programs, Conservatives prefer direct charitable donations to being forced through taxation to fund waste and fraud filled government programs.

Charities, unlike government programs, have to compete for donations and the bad charities go out of business while the effective, well run charities thrive. Government programs, no matter how poorly administrated, no matter how much fraud, no matter how much corruption, their funding will only grow larger because Liberals think its "compassionate" to perpetuate their existence.

We're supposed to be nice to these people, and honor their 'family values'???? I've met better bigots, Mr Shaman.
Hmmmmmmmmm....."better bigot"?

Yeah, I'm pretty-certain that'd qualify as an oxymoron....except, maybe, in the more-Red states...where it'd be considered a term-of-endearment.​

I know. compassion's a liberal thing. Unless, of course, there's someone who doesn't agree with you, then they should die. See how easy it is to lump everyone together and assume that it's all true?
Ah, yes....with such a plethora of examples (where Liberals insist-upon Death, for those who don't agree with them), how could anyone possibly argue-against such a(nother) "conservative"-Absolute?

:rolleyes:

Bododie States:

Truthaboveall States: Isn't it astounding - with few exceptions, compassionate enterprise can be tied historically almost exclusively with the Judeo/Christian philosophy. Yet anti-Christian hate-mongers choose to continue to spew the same drivel. Don't confuse them with facts and historical evidence - they take too much pleasure on their ignorant mob tactics.

GenSeneca States: BTW, Religious Right Wingers are far more generous with their time and money than Liberals. Liberals are only generous with other peoples money and consider that to be compassionate. Liberals want to force people to be "compassionate" through taxation to pay for government programs, Conservatives prefer direct charitable donations to being forced through taxation to fund waste and fraud filled government programs.

AMAZING...flip/flop-flip/flop-flip/flop; for all of your 3 humorous rhetoric, you 3 have absolutely no proof about who's more compassionate than anyone else but you 3 collectively seem to support each other's ignorance about 'compassion' and it is and isn't the liberals {FLIP/FLOP}.
Oh, but don't forget that one book that GenSeneca posted as 'PROOF POSITIVE' that Liberals are TIGHTWADS :eek:...HOLY BAT CRAP BAT MAN

OMG, you 3 remind me of the 3 stooges. :rolleyes:

You mean, like, proper family-values, right
If by that you mean having over 40 percent of entities that call themselves "men" and are not just "male" not stick aroung to raise the children they produced "proper family values", then yes. If you don't mind being lumped together with "rats" then by all means go ahead and bash "proper values". The problem is that you DO mind being lumped together with those who are rats and give you a bad rap.

Just like you lump all "Christians" together, you get to be lumped together too, which has been your b**** all along, yet for some reason you are delirious enought to think that you can do it.

It's not so obvious whether or not one is Christian is it Shaman?

Werbung:
AMAZING...flip/flop-flip/flop-flip/flop; for all of your 3 humorous rhetoric, you 3 have absolutely no proof about who's more compassionate than anyone else but you 3 collectively seem to support each other's ignorance about 'compassion'.....
....One o' the many benefits of being a member of the herd (of lemmings), or any lynch-mob; no thinking required.​

OMG, you 3 remind me of the 3 stooges. :rolleyes:
No doubt!!!

Back