"Christian"-Wackos; Beggin' For Buck$!!!!

Werbung:
WOW, how very, very 'Christian' of you to say so. :eek: ;) :D

And just what is unchristian about pointing out inaccuracy or bigotry?

I will remind you that Samsara have a good relationship with each other based on mutual respect. I will also have you note that I did not say Samsara was a bigot but that his statement was inaccurate and bigoted.

How is he to grow as a person if people do not point things out to him? Very recently I pointed something else out to another member and he thanked my saying it was the most profound thing he had ever seen on a forum. I am not so sure it was that profound but I appreciate the kind words.

Originally Posted by Dr.Who That is both inaccurate and bigoted
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER WOW, how very, very 'Christian' of you to say so.
And just what is unchristian about pointing out inaccuracy or bigotry?
BIGOTED: unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant.

And for all of the years that I have known Sam that is NOT what he's about in any way shape or form!

You changed my wording from "how, very, very 'Chrisitan" of you to say so...to 'What is unchistian about pointing out inaccuracy or bigotry' and then launching into a diatribe about your relationship with Sam! Who are you trying to convince???

BIGOTED: unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant.

And for all of the years that I have known Sam that is NOT what he's about in any way shape or form!

You changed my wording from "how, very, very 'Chrisitan" of you to say so...to 'What is unchistian about pointing out inaccuracy or bigotry' and then launching into a diatribe about your relationship with Sam! Who are you trying to convince???

Do you mean you were not trying to say it was unchristian? Well that surprises me because I thought I could usually get sarcasm. So did you literally mean that it WAS very very Christian? Gee thanks.

btw, by your definition it is abundantly clear that saying:

"Compasion for your fellow human beings certainly has nothing to do with any Christian viewpoint."

is still inaccurate and unreasonably prejudiced and intolerant. Samsara actually judged an entire religion to be not compassionate, in fact saying, that it had "Nothing to do with" compassion. It's not like the christian viewpoint has not resulted in more hospitals, orphanages, soup kitchens, etc than any other force in America so far. I don't even need to prove that the Christian viewpoint results in more compassion than other view points - only that it results in any compassion.

"Compasion for your fellow human beings certainly has nothing to do with any Christian viewpoint."

Maybe you are the one that needs to broaden your view point and look at that statement...because you are inaccurate and your view point is coming across as bigoted.

That statement can be INTRPRETED the other way as in "COMPASSION FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS IS MOST CERTAINLY A FEELING THAT CAN AND WILL COME FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE...YOU AREN'T JUST LIMITED TO COMPASSION BY THE TITLE OF 'CHRISTIAN'.

Do you always 'feel entitled' to be the truth indicator because of your 'CHRISTIAN' belief? WOW, that surely will get you a seat at the right hand of GOD ;)

Maybe you are the one that needs to broaden your view point and look at that statement...because you are inaccurate and your view point is coming across as bigoted.

That statement can be INTRPRETED the other way as in "COMPASSION FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS IS MOST CERTAINLY A FEELING THAT CAN AND WILL COME FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE...YOU AREN'T JUST LIMITED TO COMPASSION BY THE TITLE OF 'CHRISTIAN'.

Do you always 'feel entitled' to be the truth indicator because of your 'CHRISTIAN' belief? WOW, that surely will get you a seat at the right hand of GOD ;)

You are correct. It could be. It's just lousy grammar. BTW, you've shown such a propensity for correcting others, I'm sure I must be missing something - What the heck is a "panarama"?

Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
AMAZING...flip/flop-flip/flop-flip/flop; for all of your 3 humorous rhetoric, you 3 have absolutely no proof about who's more compassionate than anyone else but you 3 collectively seem to support each other's ignorance about 'compassion'.....

Hey, it's all about making generalizations isn't it? All Christians think like this.... all Republicans think like this.....

....Especially if those fellow human beings are the other-half of the World's-population...and, are perceived as a threat to your God-given authority (over everyone/everything-else).

Lol. Do you think all Christians are WHITE, Shaman?

To make this:

say that is a stretch.

But let's assume that Samsara just made the mistake of using very poor word choices.

Then I did the right thing in calling his statement inaccurate and bigoted and in not calling Samsara himself a bigot. Because regardless of what was meant what was actually written was inaccurate and bigoted.

And no, being able to interpret what is written here is not a part of being a Christian. It is also not an entitlement of any kind. But you thinking that I think that just might say something about you.

Hey, it's all about making generalizations isn't it? All Christians think like this.... all Republicans think like this.....
Once, again, you're the person suggesting inaccurate-generalizations.

Neither Christians, nor Republicans do much thinking, at all.

They do what their (local) hierarchy tells them to do/think. They've been sold the idea that's how a civil-society lives ('cause it'd be best if they didn't ask too-many questions)...and, the surest-way to climb whatever-ladder (especially the one to Heaven! :rolleyes: ).​

who was talkin'-about color
Just who are the "conservatives" and "skippies" you are always talking about? I think Jamal is the favorite name in your circles, not skippy. You're not fooling anyone. You're just playing dumb as you do so well, when cornered.

Werbung:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER

You are correct. It could be. It's just lousy grammar. BTW, you've shown such a propensity for correcting others, I'm sure I must be missing something - What the heck is a "panarama"?
Don't have a clue what it is that you are asking me...did I use it here, did I say it somewhere else...are you just making sh!t up because you have 'NO POINT' TO MAKE???

All of that and you missed my spelling interpreted incorrectly...JEEZ :eek:

Back