CHRISTIANITY is EVIL!

Here's some more lovely stuff from the Christian Bible (Book of Deuteronomy):

All that sounds terribly familiar.

Deuteronomy???? Do you know anything about the Bible? Hear of the "New Testament" the "New Covenant" for Christians? Do you know anything about the old Testament? Yes God called upon the jews to fight the inhabitants. You must of missed the part where God expelled them from Israel AFTER this period. These are stories, not commandments. Stories of Jews who lived in Israel, thousands of years ago, before God expelled them. MARK

Werbung:
Maybe he didn't kill anybody, but he was meant to be presented as a warlike figure who was fully capable of killing, even if he never actually did it.

???? Well, if Jesus comes back, you might have a point. Islam compells the believers to be warlike. Thus this world wide war of Islamic terror we face today. MARK

The problem is fundamentalism - not Islam not Christianity. Fundamentalism is quite quite dangerous.

2: a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles

ISLAM is the basic principles that Islamic Fundamentalist adhere to. And it is the content of those basic principles that causes the problems. MARK

Deuteronomy???? Do you know anything about the Bible? Hear of the "New Testament" the "New Covenant" for Christians? Do you know anything about the old Testament? Yes God called upon the jews to fight the inhabitants. You must of missed the part where God expelled them from Israel AFTER this period. These are stories, not commandments. Stories of Jews who lived in Israel, thousands of years ago, before God expelled them. MARK

So basically you're saying I took it out of context huh?

Thought I'd borrow some of pale rider's and jb's logic to prove a point.

Well it was a nice try. No, it really wasn't even a nice try. In order for your thinking to have any validity at all, you are going to need to provide ample clippings from the current news that suggest that christians, even some, are living by those commands that were superceeded by the new testament.

The Book of Matthew:

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Seems like Jesus didn't have a problem with the things that happened in the Old Testament.

I don't suppose that you're actually planning on quoting the Bible at some point to back up these claims...?

Well it was a nice try. No, it really wasn't even a nice try. In order for your thinking to have any validity at all, you are going to need to provide ample clippings from the current news that suggest that christians, even some, are living by those commands that were superceeded by the new testament.

As I've already stated, Jesus was in full support of all the commands of the Old Testament. The Christians who aren't following them are bad Christians.

The question in this debate is wether or not the religion is evil, not if the people who follow it are commiting evil deeds or not.

"In case anyone wanted a taste of the New Testament too, here's some Revelations for you.

Quote:
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
That's Jesus that this is talking about. Anyone who ever thought that Jesus was the original hippie...look no farther.

I think this all speaks for itself."
--That's from Revelations. It was written by John (not the Apostle) who was exiled to a Greek isle for being a Christian. He wrote the book in an encrypted manner so that it would reach its intended recipients. The 'beasts' described in Revelations are symbolic of geography. Such as the seven-headed beast which represented a trading route in Turkey with seven major stops that John (the author) wanted his message (Revelation) sent to.

Have you ever heard the theory that God created man (in book of Genesis), told us to be fruitful, have dominion, multiply, etc. then left? Next, the 'serpent' came and claimed to be God (Jehova). Jehova selected the Jews as his chosen people and had them try to massacre the world for his agenda. Finally, God (the REAL God that created us in Genesis) came to Earth as a human (Jesus Christ) to set things toward the right direction. This can be seen by the name God is referred to: first Elohim, then Jehova *** This is in no way a stab at the Jews, but it makes a lot of sense...if you've actually STUDIED the WHOLE Bible.*** Only the Evangelicals (self-proclaimed preachers) and other Fundamentalists who take the Bible word-for-word are evil (or at least sadly mistaken)!!!

People LOVE to take a section or two from the Bible and use it to infer that Christianity is evil or, (on the other side) that you will go to hell if you don't abide by that person's interpretation of the Bible (cough..Evangelicals...um...cough..cough...Fundamentalists). I say to both sides: READ THE ENTIRE BOOK BEFORE YOU FORM AN OPINION.

Also, in Revelation, John refers to the Beast 666. In Hebrew numerology, the name NERO equates to 666. NERO was the slayer of Christians, and John, as part of his message in Revelation, was trying to warn his fellow Christians of a "Return of Nero."

--That's from Revelations. It was written by John (not the Apostle) who was exiled to a Greek isle for being a Christian. He wrote the book in an encrypted manner so that it would reach its intended recipients. The 'beasts' described in Revelations are symbolic of geography. Such as the seven-headed beast which represented a trading route in Turkey with seven major stops that John (the author) wanted his message (Revelation) sent to.
The quote I delivered talks about him smiting nations. Not beasts.

Only the Evangelicals (self-proclaimed preachers) and other Fundamentalists who take the Bible word-for-word are evil (or at least sadly mistaken)!!!
They're the only ones following the full and complete Christian doctrine, which is evil.

People LOVE to take a section or two from the Bible and use it to infer that Christianity is evil or, (on the other side) that you will go to hell if you don't abide by that person's interpretation of the Bible (cough..Evangelicals...um...cough..cough...Fundamentalists). I say to both sides: READ THE ENTIRE BOOK BEFORE YOU FORM AN OPINION.

I have read the entire book. These sections are a part of it. Christianity is evil, depicting its warlike leaders drenched in blood, laying waste to nations that do not fall in line with its way of thinking. It clearly shows that those who do not adhere to the Christian doctrine are infidels and are killed by God and tortured in hell forever. God has even encouraged His followers to murder and slaughter; He has defined women as simple sex objects for men; and He has made numerous exceptions in his own rules in order to trick common people into going to Hell and to keep his own closest supporters from winding up there.

Christianity is evil.

Werbung:
The quote I delivered talks about him smiting nations. Not beasts.

They're the only ones following the full and complete Christian doctrine, which is evil.

I have read the entire book. These sections are a part of it. Christianity is evil, depicting its warlike leaders drenched in blood, laying waste to nations that do not fall in line with its way of thinking. It clearly shows that those who do not adhere to the Christian doctrine are infidels and are killed by God and tortured in hell forever. God has even encouraged His followers to murder and slaughter; He has defined women as simple sex objects for men; and He has made numerous exceptions in his own rules in order to trick common people into going to Hell and to keep his own closest supporters from winding up there.

Christianity is evil.

:D Live Long and Prosper

Back