Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

Werbung:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com?pageId=93481

Apparently he is making ALOT OF PEOPLE angry!!

With more and more WAKING UP,i reckon things are going to get very hard for him to continue trying to ruin the USA even more.....

First off I understand why you believe this... you use the word "RECKON". So with your trailer park so close to one of them new fangled super markets you do much in depth research from the National Enquirer & Teen Beat magazines & such.

Get your Cheetos and go home... Obama has long ago posted his Hawaiian birth certificate.

First off I understand why you believe this... you use the word "RECKON". So with your trailer park so close to one of them new fangled super markets you do much in depth research from the National Enquirer & Teen Beat magazines & such.
Then, AGAIN, there's......​

divorcegwb2.jpg

"His worried wife yelled at him: "Stop, George."

claw_1.jpg

Awww, jeez......World Nutz Daily....a subsidiary of National Enquirer

Lol. Just what do you consider to be a reliable source? Roland Martin? Lol. Is it a genetic thing with you not be able to accept truth that bothers you, or were you socially indoctrinated to be stupid in the inner city where they don't even have trailers?

Lol. Just what do you consider to be a reliable source? Roland Martin? Lol. Is it a genetic thing with you not be able to accept truth that bothers you, or were you socially indoctrinated to be stupid in the inner city where they don't even have trailers?

I'm just taking a shot here... but I think Shaman was being sarcastic because the original premise was so stupid.:)

President Obama was a United States Senator with National Security Clearance.

Now is it reasonable to assume that when the CIA & FBI and a whole host of other agencies do your background check they just don't care to look and see if you are an American citizen?
I mean seriously does that ring true to you?

Of course not!

And if all these law enforcement people knew that this guy running for President wasn't even an American isn't it a for sure that somebody might have mentioned it over all those years?

Of course it is!

Plus the fact the candidate and his Party would never knowingly put themselves in this position.

Actually now that I think about how stupid the whole premise is I think Shaman was being kind!

Ah, yes.....trailers....the ultimate-asset of all Great Americans!!

:rolleyes:

Ah, yes.....trailers....the ultimate-asset of all Great Americans!!

Lol. Shaman, what would YOU know about being an American? You obviously hate the place. Unfortunately, You are stuck where you are, since apparently the only BUDS you have are green..or maybe in prison looking for Dad.

Werbung:
Back