Citizen Murdoch

Stalin

UK media watchers and the public are agog at the slow motion disintegration of the Murdoch empire in that country,

Murdoch is of course the owner and founder of Fox, the worst and most patently biased news channel in the known universe.

One hopes that egregious Fox goes the same way as the late unlamented "News of the World".

Anyone care to defend this serial meglomaniac ?

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
UK media watchers and the public are agog at the slow motion disintegration of the Murdoch empire in that country,

Murdoch is of course the owner and founder of Fox, the worst and most patently biased news channel in the known universe.

One hopes that egregious Fox goes the same way as the late unlamented "News of the World".

Anyone care to defend this serial meglomaniac ?

Comrade Stalin

I can't think of a better news!

It might be a stretch to call the demise of one shoddy newspaper in a whole media empire the beginning of the end of the whole empire. It may also be too much to draw conclusions about Fox based on what happens to the "news of the day".

It might be a stretch to call the demise of one shoddy newspaper in a whole media empire the beginning of the end of the whole empire. It may also be too much to draw conclusions about Fox based on what happens to the "news of the day".

It is the ultimate goal of the leftists to squash all dissenting opinions, destroy all journalistic outlets who don't adhere to leftist ideals, and ensure that only THEIR beliefs and opinions are disseminated amongst the general population.

This is the leftist definition of "fair and balanced".

It is the ultimate goal of the leftists to squash all dissenting opinions, destroy all journalistic outlets who don't adhere to leftist ideals, and ensure that only THEIR beliefs and opinions are disseminated amongst the general population.

There does seem to be a fair amount of evidence to support that idea. Odd that leftists and liberals are so much alike and that the word liberal comes from the idea that people should have freedoms.

So you approve of the hacking of phones belonging to the parents of murdered teenagers and those in the British Army killed in action ?

Comrade Stalin

Yes, I think this is a stretch.
However, Glenn Beck's attempt to "seduce" the British viewers as he had the American viewers met with total disregard and a little bit of disgust!

I do not believe that Britain, or Europe in general, has much regard to the "style" most successful at Fox News. And this may be the last straw to undermine any effort from Fox News to claim Europe.

But I don't think it will affect the US media.

So you approve of the hacking of phones belonging to the parents of murdered teenagers and those in the British Army killed in action ?

Comrade Stalin

I make a general statement about what the leftists (like you) consider "fair and balanced" to be, and you ask me if I approve of the phone hacking of dead people?

A silly question that I will not justify with an answer. Sorry, I'm not going to play your game.

I make a general statement about what the leftists (like you) consider "fair and balanced" to be, and you ask me if I approve of the phone hacking of dead people?

Fox is neither fair nor balanced.

It is basically a mouthpiece for republican party shills with the odd weak "liberal" thrown in.

Comrade Stalin

It is basically a mouthpiece for republican party shills with the odd weak "liberal" thrown in.

Comrade Stalin

Fox News has become far more than a mouthpiece. Fox News is now firmly In Charge. Fox News drives the agenda for Republicans.

Comrade Stalin

Again, what does Fox News have to do with my comment about what you leftists consider to be "fair and balanced"?

Try to concentrate and stay on topic.

Fox News has become far more than a mouthpiece. Fox News is now firmly In Charge. Fox News drives the agenda for Republicans.

And CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Media Matters, the dozens of George Soros financed organizations, and the overwhelming majority of all other "mainstream" media outlets drive the agenda for you leftists.

You made my point for me, "ProudLefty". You leftists want to squash and silence any and all dissenting opinions, and Fox News is your favorite target simply because they expose the lies and hypocrisy of the left.

Unfortunately for the leftists, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION.

And CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Media Matters, the dozens of George Soros financed organizations, and the overwhelming majority of all other "mainstream" media outlets drive the agenda for you leftists.

You made my point for me, "ProudLefty". You leftists want to squash and silence any and all dissenting opinions, and Fox News is your favorite target simply because they expose the lies and hypocrisy of the left.

Unfortunately for the leftists, MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION.

Gosh, you got some facts to back up your assertions?

Have you been following Murdoch's troubles in Britain? Its looking like he may be losing more than one newspaper. His normal retaliation of printing faked and false information about those who attack his newspapers looks like it is not going to work anymore.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/11/three-murdoch-papers-reportedly-targeted-gordon-brown/

If your response is "everyone does it" then please back it up. Everyone doesn't do it.

There does seem to be a fair amount of evidence to support that idea. Odd that leftists and liberals are so much alike and that the word liberal comes from the idea that people should have freedoms.

Yes, freedom. That doesn't include the "freedom" to tap people's phones.

By the way "News of the Day" may have been another tabloid for you, in America. It wasn't for Britain.

This is a big deal, and there are more Murdoch papers under investigations in Britain. It may also affect his take over of more stations and papers.

His empire may still be strong in the U.S. It will no longer be in the rest of the world.

And there was NO liberal or left wing US agenda included in that all fiasco.

You can spin. . .that's the way Murdoch and Fox News prefer it, but it doesn't make it reality.

Werbung:
Yes, freedom. That doesn't include the "freedom" to tap people's phones.

By the way "News of the Day" may have been another tabloid for you, in America. It wasn't for Britain.

This is a big deal, and there are more Murdoch papers under investigations in Britain. It may also affect his take over of more stations and papers.

His empire may still be strong in the U.S. It will no longer be in the rest of the world.

And there was NO liberal or left wing US agenda included in that all fiasco.

You can spin. . .that's the way Murdoch and Fox News prefer it, but it doesn't make it reality.

My guess is that if Murdoch was doing this in England he was doing it everywhere. Reporters in America have got to be digging deep, looking for their own Pulitzer for breaking the news that Fox News was tapping phones in America, too.

Back