Citizenship?

You have every right to act like yourself. But on the same token you have to take responsibility for your actions. What I found in most cases is those who complain about political correctness don't like being called out on their bigotry and hate. They demand respect for their views but would deny it to others. Somehow that is political correctness. Decency and respect towards others is not political correctness.

Werbung:
Hmm

You have every right to act like yourself. But on the same token you have to take responsibility for your actions. What I found in most cases is those who complain about political correctness don't like being called out on their bigotry and hate. They demand respect for their views but would deny it to others. Somehow that is political correctness. Decency and respect towards others is not political correctness.

A valid point but it's not essentially if you're behavior is affected by principles you have such as I. I feel like I have to act dociled around minorites because I'm the majority and I hate that. I hate having to look at people differently as such. But I won't change my principles because if I do, my inner strength and rational sense of reasoning will follow.

A valid point but it's not essentially if you're behavior is affected by principles you have such as I. I feel like I have to act dociled around minorites because I'm the majority and I hate that. I hate having to look at people differently as such. But I won't change my principles because if I do, my inner strength and rational sense of reasoning will follow.

Really? I just treat everyone the same. It makes things easy.

You hate the feelings you get by acting decent and respectful to other people, especially minorities? Wow, I'm pretty much speechless on that one. I'll just say you wouldn't last long in the military.

I heard this from someone and I want to hear what you guys think:

"Pregnant illegal immigrants scamper across the Mexican border to unleash their spawn in this country so their offspring will be American citizens and will support their parents so they can stay.

I propose changing the law so your PARENTS must have been born here in order for in order for you to be a citizen. Of course if your parents weren't born here but came here LEGALLY then you will also be a full citizen when you are born. This will take away allot of the assistance and incentive there is for illegals to come to this country. Their children will be illegal too, so they will not have full rights and opportunities guaranteed to U.S. citizens and therefore wont be able to support their parents and keep them in the country."

It's worse than that. Women come to this country from all over, usually in their third trimester, hang around and then give birth. I'm not one that likes to alter the constitution, however I do believe the anchor baby law needs to be looked at more seriously.

Uhhhh

What!!?! How you treat someone depends on a lot of things. I do not treat all people well or equal because it is not deserved. To do so would be inhuman and a form of logical and emotional control. There are some things I will excuse because of natural orders like social classes etc. But there are things that are counter-cultural which are implemented and not the cause of some natural principle. I'm aware of such things, the government are aware of such things and so are the people on the other side.

I treat minorities with respect. Unfortunately, many times they don't reciprocate. But then again I could say the same about younger people, wealthier people and poorer people.

I treat minorities with respect. Unfortunately, many times they don't reciprocate. But then again I could say the same about younger people, wealthier people and poorer people.

I'm sure there are people from a minority group who are very nice and respectful but get loads of abuse back and feel the same way about you (generalising whatever group you come from), as is the same for young people, wealthier people and old people.

Most children's nationality is determined by that of what the parents are. We should require the same standard here.

I'm sure there are people from a minority group who are very nice and respectful but get loads of abuse back and feel the same way about you (generalising whatever group you come from), as is the same for young people, wealthier people and old people.

But what I said wasn't a feeling I get. They are either disrespectful or lack having been taught civility.

Really? I just treat everyone the same. It makes things easy.

You would like to think that, but in reality, that is simply impossible.

You're in a bad neighborhood and your car breaks down. You're telling me that you have the same reaction if three black thug-looking 20 year olds came up as you would if 10 cute white little girls?

Or when you get on a plane, you treat the three Muslims praising Allah as you do the 87 year old man with the cane?

Levels of unemployment and poverty in Latin American countries are the facts and fuel that make so many people to leave their countries.

We Mexicans were last year on risk to have a "leftist" :D:D:rolleyes: dictatorship with Mr. Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who is an Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro´ fan and follower

Fortunately enough, Mr. Felipe Calderón won the election only by less than 0.5%
So if you want U.S: without brown people :D you will have to help with investments all these south of the border countries

You're in a bad neighborhood and your car breaks down. You're telling me that you have the same reaction if three black thug-looking 20 year olds came up as you would if 10 cute white little girls?
I think I'd be pretty freaked out either way. You have to watch out for those little white girls. They're vicious.

Or when you get on a plane, you treat the three Muslims praising Allah as you do the 87 year old man with the cane?

Absolutely. Without question. Until any particular Muslim gives me a reason to doubt him I'll treat him like a human being. To be honest, he's probably suffered more personally as a result of 9/11 than I have.

Werbung:
Back