Class Act

The Scotsman

classy babe huh... spread them legs gal... isn't that what Monica did or was that something different?

article-4266510-3DC9F40000000578-658_964x399.jpg

Last edited:
Werbung:
Yep. . .very classy, especially for a woman her age wearing a short skirt!

Now. . .I would have expected that from one of President Obama's daughter when they were under the age of 14, wearing jeans. . .and still, the Right would have had a field day on it!

But this woman, in that position, is showing a total lack of respect for the office of the people. And, I was so focused on that (to say the least) un-ladylike position coming from a mature woman, in such a place, that I had not notice the room full of people. . .BLACK people, with the exception of the President/pussy grader standing behind his desk!

Now I wonder if, the fact that the attendees were all Black explains at least in part the lack of decorum, the lack of respect, the total vulgarity of that position. . .coming from a mature woman in skirts, in that specific room.

Would she have been that careless and vulgar if the room had been filled with WHITE Congressmen, or foreign dignitaries?

Or is this "easy comfort" she seems to have with that sofa, that "I'm at home here" attitude of crude carelessness has anything to do with. . .the main character in that room, #45. . .and his pussy-grabbing habits?

Could it be that she has become the official "Oval office pussy?" Melanie's surrogate in that office? One wouldn't think as far as wondering . . .could she be Mrs. Trump #4?

SICK!

Could it be that she has become the official "Oval office pussy?" Melanie's surrogate in that office?
I kindda feel sorry for Melania I know she has more cash than brain cells, bizjets to go shopping, yachts, cheek bones that slice cucumbers, loads of kids of which some are hers. But at night when the day is done and the lights go out....

I kindda feel sorry for Melania I know she has more cash than brain cells, bizjets to go shopping, yachts, loads of kids of which some are hers. But at night when the day is done and the lights go out....

I agree. I do feel sorry for her. I believe she demonstrates all the affects of an abused wife, if not physically, at least emotionally. I am pretty sure she didn't enter in this "relationship" with Trump because of love. . .but still, I do not believe she deserves what she got.

She is a beautiful woman, but she is not, and never will be, First Lady material. . .and she doesn't even want to be, that is clear.

I hope her son is alright and that whatever positive influence she can have on him will make him a better man than his brothers or his father.

I agree. I do feel sorry for her. I believe she demonstrates all the affects of an abused wife, if not physically, at least emotionally. I am pretty sure she didn't enter in this "relationship" with Trump because of love. . .but still, I do not believe she deserves what she got.

She is a beautiful woman, but she is not, and never will be, First Lady material. . .and she doesn't even want to be, that is clear.

I hope her son is alright and that whatever positive influence she can have on him will make him a better man than his brothers or his father.
There you go reading minds again.. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on this one..
I warned all of you a year ago. February 14, 2016, I TOLD you all Trump was ineligible to be the President of the United States. You didn’t listen to me. This is on you, because he is now the President and STILL making the same mistakes.

He is ordering steaks well done. Not only that, but he eats them with ketchup.

There is a detailed report of his recent dinner at BLT Steakhouse in Washington, and Benny Johnson of IJR puts in a full quote from an anonymous waiter.

The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does. The sides and appetizers on the table were shared. Three jumbo shrimp cocktails were delivered before the meal. At one point, the President looked at his watch and remarked ”They are filming ‘Saturday Night Live’ right now. Can’t wait to see what they are gonna do to me this week.“ It was hard to serve him because he is so funny and relaxed, it makes you laugh.

This is, as you can imagine, the end of the Republic as we know it.

There you go reading minds again.. I'm surprised you didn't pick up on this one..
I warned all of you a year ago. February 14, 2016, I TOLD you all Trump was ineligible to be the President of the United States. You didn’t listen to me. This is on you, because he is now the President and STILL making the same mistakes.

He is ordering steaks well done. Not only that, but he eats them with ketchup.

There is a detailed report of his recent dinner at BLT Steakhouse in Washington, and Benny Johnson of IJR puts in a full quote from an anonymous waiter.

The President ordered a well-done steak. An aged New York strip. He ate it with catsup as he always does. The sides and appetizers on the table were shared. Three jumbo shrimp cocktails were delivered before the meal. At one point, the President looked at his watch and remarked ”They are filming ‘Saturday Night Live’ right now. Can’t wait to see what they are gonna do to me this week.“ It was hard to serve him because he is so funny and relaxed, it makes you laugh.

This is, as you can imagine, the end of the Republic as we know it.
Well done... it is the end of the world

Werbung:
Back