Cleaning-Up, After BUSHCO; A Growth-Industry....

Mr. Shaman

......for The Department Of Justice!!!!!

:cool:

"A hole began to appear in the fresh dirt over Jordan Hale's tiny grave at Mount Comfort Cemetery weeks after her burial, prompting cemetery workers to cover the site with a granite slab.

Mourning the loss of her stillborn daughter in July 2007 and wondering what was happening, Nsombi Hale was informed that a grave marker she had chosen would not fit and that her baby would have to be reburied. But Hale later learned from a cemetery employee that that wasn't the real problem.

Instead, Jordan's small white coffin -- called a cherub -- had been placed in a shallow grave and covered by just eight inches of soil. When Hale went to witness the disinterment, workers pulled it out in a matter of five minutes, she said.

"It never crossed my mind that something questionable was going on," Nsombi Hale said, tears slowly rolling down her face. "But it was clear that the grave wasn't deep enough. They mishandled the remains of my baby, and she deserved more than that."

The Alexandria cemetery is one of 12 in Virginia owned by Service Corporation International, a Houston-based funeral services conglomerate that is facing allegations of mishandling as many as 200 bodies over the past year at a central preparation facility in Falls Church. SCI owns more than 1,700 funeral homes and cemeteries across the country, making it the largest company of its kind. State regulators are investigating."​

"After the investigation got serious, SCI's boss, Robert Waltrip, called the funeral commission's chairman and told him to "back off." If not, Waltrip said, "I'm going to take this to the governor."

Werbung:
What does this have to do with Bush exactly?
Oh.....I forgot.....a Texas funeral-company.....subjected to oversight, by Lil' Dumbya.....was the beneficiary of perjury.....but, the perjury wasn't about Sex.

I digress.

:rolleyes:

Oh.....I forgot.....a Texas funeral-company.....subjected to oversight, by Lil' Dumbya.....was the beneficiary of perjury.....but, the perjury wasn't about Sex.

I digress.

:rolleyes:

Ok... so nothing to do with Bush. Carry on.

Werbung:
Back