Clear and present danger.....circa 2023...Neocons want to attack Mexico!

Starcastle

I saw this video pop up on youtube and had to watch it. I expected a dishonest piece given that MSNBC posted it. Amazingly it was a pretty solid piece of reporting.

Seems to be a trend these days for republicans to advocate attacking the drug cartels in Mexico. Sending military into a sovereign country! Again.

In the debates candidates were asked point blank if they supported sending special ops troops across the border to attack fentanyl labs and other targets. Ron DeSantis said absolutely he would in fact it would be the first thing he would do as president!:rolleyes:

There are so many things wrong with this it would take many posts to deal with them. As a side issue of course these same neocons would be all for escalating the war on drugs and shitting all over our civil liberties.

It is hard for me to vote for this nonsense.

Werbung:
For the unaware the reference to "Clear and present danger" is from the 1994 film of that name. In that film the sitting president supported a covert, clandestine military operation against the drug lords of Columbia.

Nothing covert about these plans. They said they would do it!

Back