Clinton Superdelegate Killed

Put her in coach! She's a team player!! No making up stories here trying to smear her own starting Quarterback so her favorite player can play.:eek:

There was someone else I really thought was disgusting just exactly like this... what was his name... Oh, Joe... Joe Lieberman.

OOOOOOOOOOH the feared Clinton OOOOOOOOOH!:) In 13 days I'll be at a big State Democratic Party rally with the Party faithful watching the whole thing. You'll be somewhere wishing you could somehow cut off your nose to spite your face.:D

13 days Sihouette and it's gonna be like the song on COPS. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you!:D
I thought it was CLinton that killed ...wait that was VInce Foster and all those dumb conspiricies...Sad that people have so little in there lives they need to have there politicians end up like they are all out a bad movie with a plot that does not make sense....

Werbung:
I just want to know why the gunman had a sticky-note with just Gwatney's name on it at his house, along with a Will.

I want to know why he specifically targeted Gwatney. And since this comes on the eve of the democratic convention, like the New Hampshire bomb threat to another Clinton office, and the shooting was specifically chosen to be done at dem headquarters in Little Rock, I'd like to know if the two were connected, given that Gwatney was a Clinton superdelegate?

At the very least we know the gunman singled him out at dem headquarters to assassinate him. It was a calculated hit.

I just want to know why the gunman had a sticky-note with just Gwatney's name on it at his house, along with a Will.

I want to know why he specifically targeted Gwatney. And since this comes on the eve of the democratic convention, like the New Hampshire bomb threat to another Clinton office, and the shooting was specifically chosen to be done at dem headquarters in Little Rock, I'd like to know if the two were connected, given that Gwatney was a Clinton superdelegate?

At the very least we know the gunman singled him out at dem headquarters to assassinate him. It was a calculated hit.

Do you think anyone is investigating this? If he were paid to do it, or his family paid. It all is kind of wierd. I feel like we are back in the currupt 60s

Do you think anyone is investigating this? If he were paid to do it, or his family paid. It all is kind of wierd. I feel like we are back in the currupt 60s

yes obama paid him wrote him a personal check.....

dude its clear money was not a motivation...just stop reaching

Simple rule...the most simple and clear reason is normaly the one that is true...the big conspiricy crap is very very rarely the way things happened.

Deppressed man loses job, angry...kills man, kills self...reason Deppressed and jobless....

If he was paid , what does the chruch thing that he was said to have made threats against then have to do with anything?

yes obama paid him wrote him a personal check.....

dude its clear money was not a motivation...just stop reaching

Simple rule...the most simple and clear reason is normaly the one that is true...the big conspiricy crap is very very rarely the way things happened.

Deppressed man loses job, angry...kills man, kills self...reason Deppressed and jobless....

If he was paid , what does the chruch thing that he was said to have made threats against then have to do with anything?

I am not a dude
I never said Obama's name or that he had anything to do with it
someone is dead they should investigate, it could easily be local stuff.
Maybe the man shot was about to expose someone in the local area for something, it could be anything, but more than likely it was something local.

If you want to make it national politics, mabye he was about to expose the Clintons for something and they had him shot. Just because I dont like Obama it doesnt mean that I think he is the cause from everything from global warming to child abuse.

I am not a dude
I never said Obama's name or that he had anything to do with it
someone is dead they should investigate, it could easily be local stuff.
Maybe the man shot was about to expose someone in the local area for something, it could be anything, but more than likely it was something local.

If you want to make it national politics, mabye he was about to expose the Clintons for something and they had him shot. Just because I dont like Obama it doesnt mean that I think he is the cause from everything from global warming to child abuse.

I say dude in the general non gender implying way...I know you are are female.

And there is no reason to look into if he was paid, becuse its sooooo clear that this was not a case of that and zero evidence points to it. The Amount of things they could look at are huge....but most a wast of time that can be spend doing real work on the counless other cases as well. Maybe he was paid by the CIA...the KGB, was there a conection to Columian drug lords? maybe he was gay and was turned down for gay sex by him....Maybe the guy killed was his Dealer...you could look at lots of things...but guess what it would still be clear, he was deppressed on meds ( or off them) lost job and snapped.

I say dude in the general non gender implying way...I know you are are female.

And there is no reason to look into if he was paid, becuse its sooooo clear that this was not a case of that and zero evidence points to it. The Amount of things they could look at are huge....but most a wast of time that can be spend doing real work on the counless other cases as well. Maybe he was paid by the CIA...the KGB, was there a conection to Columian drug lords? maybe he was gay and was turned down for gay sex by him....Maybe the guy killed was his Dealer...you could look at lots of things...but guess what it would still be clear, he was deppressed on meds ( or off them) lost job and snapped.

It was probably that he lost his job and snapped, I do not disagree, but it would take less than a day for officals to see if money was deposited to family bank accounts and if not, then you move on. It can not hurt to look. If it were my husband shot or my husband who did the killing, I would want everything looked at.

It was probably that he lost his job and snapped, I do not disagree, but it would take less than a day for officals to see if money was deposited to family bank accounts and if not, then you move on. It can not hurt to look. If it were my husband shot or my husband who did the killing, I would want everything looked at.
if it was your hustband you would also not be rational. My car got broken into before...I wanted to find them beat them with bats and set there car on fire....does not mean thats the rational thing to do.

If you're trying to do Obama a favor Topgun, you're ranting and craziness is affecting the opposite.

People tend to respect thoughtful and reflective responses.

I'm ranting... LoL... I'm the one ranting.:rolleyes:

You've done nothing but peddle very hurtful smears and things you know are outright lies against a gentleman that's running for President of the United States who's only real fault is he beat your chosen candidate in the primary.

I've went out of my way to try and get you to see the team is more important than yourself. I've posted the facts... failed polygraph tests and apologies and a complete 100% recanting. But you still wallow in the mud of mindless vindictive character assassination.

A then the Clintonistas try to go the blackmail route. They may not vote for their own Party because they didn't get their way. They want to be coddeled... they want respect... they want closier... they want catharsis...

Well Waaaa to them. What they need is a big kick in the pants and someone to take their Binky away because they're all acting like a bunch of big cry babies!

That's the truth and it's about time someone just came out and said it

I thought it was CLinton that killed ...wait that was VInce Foster and all those dumb conspiricies...Sad that people have so little in there lives they need to have there politicians end up like they are all out a bad movie with a plot that does not make sense....

Exactly... that's what makes what Sihouette's doing so evil. These same type smears were used... and would have been used again against the Clinton's and I guarantee you... GUARANTEE you that no Obama supporter on their worst day would bring up such irresponsible lies against their own Party.

In fact I'll look up a good Clinton Internet murder mystery right now and post it! This is what the Republicans would have been bashing Hillary about the head & face with... but not fellow Democrats.

Clinton Casualties

A "Casualty" is defined as anyone threatened with harm or actually harmed because of their knowledge of and/or involvement in one or more of the Clinton Scandals.

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who who are presumed to be "Casualties" of the various Clinton scandals. President Clinton had promised his political supporters in Arkansas he will devote a lot of time going after detractors who pursued him on Whitewater and other ethical questions. (USA Today, November 8, 1996). It is a partial list because new addditions are added regularly and the full extent of being associated with Bill Clinton is not completly known.

The accounting of these mysterious deaths began in 1994 when in a letter to congressional leaders, former Rep. William Dannemeyer listed 24 people with some connection to Clinton who had died "under other than natural circumstances" and called for hearings on the matter. Dannemeyer's list of "suspicious deaths" was largely taken from one compiled by Linda Thompson, an Indianapolis lawyer, containing the names of 34 people she believed died suspiciously and who had ties to the Clinton family.

Some of the "Casualties" were openly murdered, but many were killed in such a way so that their deaths could be ruled accidents or suicides. This was especially true if they died in Arkansas where the medical examiners routinely ruled apparent murders as either accidents or suicides when it suited political purposes. In fact, this was so common that it was often referred to as "Arkancide" or "Arkansas Suicide".

"An apparent pattern of violence and intimidation has befallen a number of men and women with ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, their partners in business, law and politics, and people investigating their affairs..." (The Arizona Republic, June 7, 1994)

----------------------------------------------

VINCE FOSTER MURDER

Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at
Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head,
ruled a suicide in spite of evidence to the contrary. He knew too
much about the Waco raid, and he was sickened by it. Waco was
ordered by Hillary Clinton thru Web Hubbel and Janet Reno.

Here how about a YouTube on all the Clinton killings... it's all crap but that's the high level of indecency weak minded people love to go to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HYStaILsUw

Oh, like EVERY post where you mention John McCain... Mindless, vindictive character assassination - pretty well sums it up.

No it's easy to point out the truth on McCain and make points.

He is very old (would be the oldest ever) to be even thinking of being President.

He is showing signs of old age memory loss.

He has had several bouts with reoccurring cancer.

He did dump his wife who had waited for him to return from Vietnam for a rich Beer heiress with a Vicodin drug addiction.

He is now completely in line with the failed Bush policies.

If I said he was running around on his wife now. Or if I said he might be gay. Or if I said he was shooting heroin. Or if I said he'd been out killing his adversaries... that is unwarranted character assassination. And that would be wrong.

No it's easy to point out the truth on McCain and make points.

He is very old (would be the oldest ever) to be even thinking of being President.

He is showing signs of old age memory loss.

He has had several bouts with reoccurring cancer.

He did dump his wife who had waited for him to return from Vietnam for a rich Beer heiress with a Vicodin drug addiction.

He is now completely in line with the failed Bush policies.

If I said he was running around on his wife now. Or if I said he might be gay. Or if I said he was shooting heroin. Or if I said he'd been out killing his adversaries... that is unwarranted character assassination. And that would be wrong.

but if there were a man saying they did drugs with him or sex, you would be all over that story. If someone was murdered who he knew for 20 years and that person recently said they had done drugs or had sex with him you would be all over it. if mccain spent 20 years in a anti black church, knowingly or not, you would be all over it. If mccain had close connections to land fraud people, terrorists, you would be all over it.

if he has a pimple you post a close up of it and call it cancer, without any proof or evidence. You are asking everyone else hold a certian standard for Obama that you would never hold for Mccain.

Werbung:
but if there were a man saying they did drugs with him or sex, you would be all over that story. If someone was murdered who he knew for 20 years and that person recently said they had done drugs or had sex with him you would be all over it. if mccain spent 20 years in a anti black church, knowingly or not, you would be all over it. If mccain had close connections to land fraud people, terrorists, you would be all over it.

if he has a pimple you post a close up of it and call it cancer, without any proof or evidence. You are asking everyone else hold a certian standard for Obama that you would never hold for Mccain.

No I wouldn't!

There were all kinds of reports, in the real news no less, about some possible affair with McCain and one of his female lobbyist friends. I didn't find it substantiated enough... so I left it alone.

On Church it's kinda hard to nail old John down because he's the Flipper of all Floppers. Evangelists were agents of intolerance to him one day and then he had his "Bush enlightening" and suddenly he's slobering & hugging all over Jerry Falwell and giving speeches at his Church. I mean come on.

That's John McCain's form of change... it's also called I'll sell my soul, I'll change any position, lobbyist just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it!

See the truth right before your own eyes here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbrejLsixwk

On the cancer... what can I say. It's a legitimate medical concern. The guy's had no less than 5 major bouts with cancer... over 20 lymph nodes and glands surgically removed from the left side of his head and face... and now he's got little Band Aids up in his comb over and a circle cut out of the right side of his face about the size of dime... it's note worthy.

If the guy was an known alcoholic and I saw him coming out of a bar I'd ask questions about that too.

Back