Clinton Superdelegate Killed

No I wouldn't!

There were all kinds of reports, in the real news no less, about some possible affair with McCain and one of his female lobbyist friends. I didn't find it substantiated enough... so I left it alone.

On Church it's kinda hard to nail old John down because he's the Flipper of all Floppers. Evangelists were agents of intolerance to him one day and then he had his "Bush enlightening" and suddenly he's slobering & hugging all over Jerry Falwell and giving speeches at his Church. I mean come on.

That's John McCain's form of change... it's also called I'll sell my soul, I'll change any position, lobbyist just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it!

See the truth right before your own eyes here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbrejLsixwk

On the cancer... what can I say. It's a legitimate medical concern. The guy's had no less than 5 major bouts with cancer... over 20 lymph nodes and glands surgically removed from the left side of his head and face... and now he's got little Band Aids up in his comb over and a circle cut out of the right side of his face about the size of dime... it's note worthy.

If the guy was an known alcoholic and I saw him coming out of a bar I'd ask questions about that too.

I dont think anyone can reason with you on this so I shouldnt try. I stand by what I say, we can agree to disagree.

I cant till the election, its like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas

Werbung:
but if there were a man saying they did drugs with him or sex, you would be all over that story. If someone was murdered who he knew for 20 years and that person recently said they had done drugs or had sex with him you would be all over it. if mccain spent 20 years in a anti black church, knowingly or not, you would be all over it. If mccain had close connections to land fraud people, terrorists, you would be all over it.

if he has a pimple you post a close up of it and call it cancer, without any proof or evidence. You are asking everyone else hold a certian standard for Obama that you would never hold for Mccain.

if I gay sex and drug story about McCain came out, you can copy past what I said about the Obama one and I am 100% I would say the same thing. hell you can even do it about Bush ( unless you just want to say he was doing cocaine..that he has more or less admited anyway)

Werbung:
if I gay sex and drug story about McCain came out, you can copy past what I said about the Obama one and I am 100% I would say the same thing. hell you can even do it about Bush ( unless you just want to say he was doing cocaine..that he has more or less admited anyway)

From past things you have said, I think there is a fair chance you are right. I directed the post to someone else.

I wish we had a way to prove what we would really do.

I think it was Andy who proved blind Obama supporters would run to his defense even when Obama spouts retarded policy.

He did a post complaining of Obama’s energy policy and how we should wear a coat exc. And how it was similar to his inflate your tire energy policy.

3 of us believed the post, I posted I thought it was just as stupid as his tire policy and two "Obama followers" blindly defended it.

Then Andy let us know it was a fake, a joke...
And it proved Obama’s bots don’t think, they just follow

Both bots were angry

I hope it was Andy, I should double check before I click post……..

Click

Back