CLINTON'S BACK! Democrat Convention to Feature Sex Offender!

Johnny Tremain

The democrats have chosen to showcase their Famous Sex Offender at the Convention.
Oh my God.
Will Monica Lewinsky make a guest appearance?
Will Hillary talk wistfully about Vincent Foster?

Anything to get the spotlight off the Manchurian Candidate.

Werbung:
I don't think this is a desperate move. We all know Ds, Libs, and many independents LOVE BJ Bubba.

The lib MSM has done all it could to cleanse BJ Bubba's lying, many scandals, and womanizing. He is now considered a great president by most on the left.

If he were an R, the MSM would continually refer to him as the "impeached former president."

If anyone can be faulted for the deaths on 9-11, it is BJ Bubba for his continual refusals and failures in taking out OBL, al Qaeda, and weakening our intelligence agencies. But, you won't hear that anywhere.

Maybe--right in the middle of one of his down-home stem-winders--that old quad-bypass will crap out.
You think?
Maybe?

Now republicans should counter attack in their convention and attack democrats with Family values and illegal immingration. And Sarah Palin should attack Clinton with his sexual past. And bring back that Murphy Brown comment that Hollywood still doesnt get it!!!

I don't think this is a desperate move. We all know Ds, Libs, and many independents LOVE BJ Bubba.

The lib MSM has done all it could to cleanse BJ Bubba's lying, many scandals, and womanizing. He is now considered a great president by most on the left.

If he were an R, the MSM would continually refer to him as the "impeached former president."

If anyone can be faulted for the deaths on 9-11, it is BJ Bubba for his continual refusals and failures in taking out OBL, al Qaeda, and weakening our intelligence agencies. But, you won't hear that anywhere.

Bo hates Bubba with a passion and now he's forced to suck up to him. and there WILL be a price to be paid for this. and Chicago wont be happy either as they like running the show

Bo hates Bubba with a passion and now he's forced to suck up to him. and there WILL be a price to be paid for this. and Chicago wont be happy either as they like running the show

I think you are right. Bubba will extract a price...I wonder what it will be. Not only does BO hate Bubba....Bubba hates BO.

It will be fun to watch.

One would think the media would be reporting on the relationship between these two egomaniacs, but no. That likely means things are not good between the two and for the D Party (really commies).

Dick Morris, who knows Bill Clinton as well as anyone (as well as any "male" anyway), says that Bubba will vote for Romney in November. Morris said that Clinton will verbally support Obozo because otherwise he'd be blamed if Obozo loses in November. The verbal support, however, won't translate into a Bill Clinton vote for the dictator-in-chief. Talk about "hypocritical politicians"!!!!

Personally, I think Bill Clinton could re-make his historical legacy bigtime IF he'd come out PUBLICALLY in support of Romney! He might then be remembered as the ex-President who cared more for his country than his party!

Personally, I think Bill Clinton could re-make his historical legacy bigtime IF he'd come out PUBLICALLY in support of Romney! He might then be remembered as the ex-President who cared more for his country than his party!

He's afraid of what Hillary might do.

Dick Morris, who knows Bill Clinton as well as anyone (as well as any "male" anyway), says that Bubba will vote for Romney in November. Morris said that Clinton will verbally support Obozo because otherwise he'd be blamed if Obozo loses in November. The verbal support, however, won't translate into a Bill Clinton vote for the dictator-in-chief. Talk about "hypocritical politicians"!!!!

Good news.

On November 6th--the democrat party--as we knew it, Bill Clinton and his comrade Hillary, and Obama and his entire crew--stem-to-stern, VANISH from the face of America and a great re-building gets underway. We must not forget--they all sprouted from the same coven--years ago.

It will be the end of liberalism in America, why?--because--it does not, never has, can not, will not, nor has ever--WORKED. ANYWHERE.

The bankruptsies of states and cities across the nation are popping up like popcorn on a Saturday night at a first-run movie.

The Gorgon always rears it's ugly head.
The criminal has been revealed.

Nah....the radical left is NEVER going away, it's just going to get worse. They have control of the minorities, kids and colleges.

Good news.

On November 6th--the democrat party--as we knew it, Bill Clinton and his comrade Hillary, and Obama and his entire crew--stem-to-stern, VANISH from the face of America and a great re-building gets underway. We must not forget--they all sprouted from the same coven--years ago.

It will be the end of liberalism in America, why?--because--it does not, never has, can not, will not, nor has ever--WORKED. ANYWHERE.

The bankruptsies of states and cities across the nation are popping up like popcorn on a Saturday night at a first-run movie.

The Gorgon always rears it's ugly head.
The criminal has been revealed.

Johnny, I wish I could be as confident as you are. I try, but I can't get there. Those citizens with brains and good character will see things as you described them. There's a huge number of losers in the US who will vote for Obama because they're idiots or because they expect him to give them something for nothing. There's another big group of citizens who will vote for him without any knowledge of his positions on the issues. We know on whose side the media will be, so the section of the public who watches the MSM will be voting based on lies.

When I see a President and his juvenile-minded administration that has done virtually everything wrong, who always blames someone else for the failures, and who outright lies to the public, and see that the polls are virtually tied.... I am hopeful but VERY pessimistic. The one thing on which I'm depending this November is that most Democrats will be so apathetic they'll stay home. I think we can win the Presidency this year. However, it won't be because the majority of eligible voters finally saw the light.

Johnny, I wish I could be as confident as you are. I try, but I can't get there. Those citizens with brains and good character will see things as you described them. There's a huge number of losers in the US who will vote for Obama because they're idiots or because they expect him to give them something for nothing. There's another big group of citizens who will vote for him without any knowledge of his positions on the issues. We know on whose side the media will be, so the section of the public who watches the MSM will be voting based on lies.

When I see a President and his juvenile-minded administration that has done virtually everything wrong, who always blames someone else for the failures, and who outright lies to the public, and see that the polls are virtually tied.... I am hopeful but VERY pessimistic. The one thing on which I'm depending this November is that most Democrats will be so apathetic they'll stay home. I think we can win the Presidency this year. However, it won't be because the majority of eligible voters finally saw the light.

Perhaps--Divine Intervention.

People are tired of it. Mark my words change is comming in the future. Mitt Romney will sign a new voting law

1. You must have an high school diploma,In active military service or currenly employed in order to vote
2. You cannot be on government assistance on anykind unless you an high school diploma or currenly employed.
3. If youre a disabled ,handicapped or over 55 youre extempt from above.

Werbung:
People are tired of it. Mark my words change is comming in the future. Mitt Romney will sign a new voting law

1. You must have an high school diploma,In active military service or currenly employed in order to vote
2. You cannot be on government assistance on anykind unless you an high school diploma or currenly employed.
3. If youre a disabled ,handicapped or over 55 youre extempt from above.

I wish you were right about that! Unfortunately, there is ZERO possibility it will happen.

Back