Clintons to Face Fraud Trial

Truth-Bringer

Clintons to face fraud trial

Judge setting date, testimony to include ex-president, senator

While Hillary Clinton battles Barack Obama on the campaign trail, a judge in Los Angeles is quietly preparing to set a trial date in a $17 million fraud suit that aims to expose an alleged culture of widespread corruption by the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

At the conclusion of a hearing tomorrow morning before California Superior Court Judge Aurelio N. Munoz, lawyers for Hollywood mogul Peter F. Paul will begin seeking sworn testimony from all three Clintons – Bill, Hillary and Chelsea – along with top Democratic Party leaders and A-list celebrities, including Barbra Streisand, John Travolta, Brad Pitt and Cher.

Paul's team hopes for a trial in October. The Clintons' longtime lawyer David Kendall, who will attend the hearing, has declined comment on the suit.

The Clintons have tried to dismiss the case, but the California Supreme Court, in 2004, upheld a lower-court decision to deny the motion.

Rest of article here

Werbung:
That reply once again made no sense to me. Anyone care to decode it for me?
I'm not entirely sure but I think that HouseOfPolitics member Mr. Shaman believes that the credibility of the source of the story is suspect.

Pidgey

yawn...Right wing hacks attacking Clintons ... where have I seen this tired trick before...yea thats right 8 years trying to find something on White Water, only to end up with a blow job story....

This worthless crap is almost enough to make me want to vote for Clinton, just to piss these people off.

I'm not entirely sure but I think that HouseOfPolitics member Mr. Shaman believes that the credibility of the source of the story is suspect.

Pidgey

Shaman would be correct, World Net is an extreme right wing site. They're known for sensationalism and for playing fast and loose with the truth.

Just curious, can anyone actually contest the charges in the article? Or is there just a ide assumption the Clintons can not possibly do anything rong? Oh sorry... my 'double U' key is missing oddly... :rolleyes:

what about killings of thousands and thousands serb civilians:mad:

milica.jpg

Milica Rakic, 3 years old, Belgrade, FRY... Her only sin or guilt (whichever suites you) was that, despite the horror that was happening to her country, she tried to live her short, innocent life

sahrana2.jpg

sahrana1.jpg

Why don't you ever post pictures of the thousands and thousands of ethnic Albanians killed?

Don't bait him, we don't need more pictures of people with their heads split open. I already asked him in another thread to tone down the pictures.

yawn...Right wing hacks attacking Clintons ... where have I seen this tired trick before...yea thats right 8 years trying to find something on White Water, only to end up with a blow job story....
Well.....there's that....and, the fact Bill Clinton did (for our economy) what Republicans insisted was impossible. :rolleyes:

Republicans STILL haven't recovered from this disappointment.

Werbung:
Back