C'Mon, George....HIT THE ROAD!!!!

Mr. Shaman

Time's a-wastin'!!!!!!!!!​

"President-elect Barack Obama spoke to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Saturday, another in a series of phone calls he has received from leaders of other nations.

A Kremlin statement said Obama and Medvedev "expressed the determination to create constructive and positive interaction for the good of global stability and development" and agreed that their countries had a common responsibility to address "serious problems of a global nature."

To that end, according to the Kremlin statement, Medvedev and Obama think an "early bilateral meeting" should be arranged."

I think it's safe-to-say....the days of COWBOY DIPLOMACY have ENDED!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
are you saying that President Bush should leave now and let the messiah take over early?

If that is what you mean, I actually agree with you. I am excited to see what happens next and I wish we could hurry and start it.

by the way your post was easier to read than usual :)

Werbung:
are you saying that President Bush should leave now and let the messiah take over early?

If that is what you mean, I actually agree with you. I am excited to see what happens next and I wish we could hurry and start it.
Enthusiasm....it's THE AMERICAN WAY....and, contagious as Hell!!!! ;)

"It is always risky to be sentimental over politics. But Tuesday was an exception. There will surely be disillusionment, but no one can take America's victory over itself away from the country."

Back