CNBC"obama is COWARDLY"-L.KUDLOW CNBC

always

YES, EVEN CNBC is catching on to obama and his lies! 11-13-09 Kudlow hour! 7:00 p.m. - Friday 11-13-09!
Ok , BUNTZ - delete this TRUTHFUL POST!

Werbung:
YES, EVEN CNBC is catching on to obama and his lies! 11-13-09 Kudlow hour! 7:00 p.m. - Friday 11-13-09!
Like I said......whatta shocker......

277.gif

Like I said......whatta shocker......​

277.gif

Pocket & I are finding complete BLISS in that IGNORE OPTION that eradicates the **MENTAL MALFUNCTION POSTS** of this 'ALWAYS' person with whom it is 'ALWAYS' about a make believe issue and 'ALWAYS' lacking any facts

You gotta try it :)

BTW...for lack of anyone responding to THIS PERSON'S POSTS...they are being regurgitated all over the community until 'ALWAYS' manages to snag some unsuspecting adult into a reply **wink**wink**

Pocket & I are finding complete BLISS in that IGNORE OPTION that eradicates the **MENTAL MALFUNCTION POSTS** of this 'ALWAYS' person with whom it is 'ALWAYS' about a make believe issue and 'ALWAYS' lacking any facts

You gotta try it :)
I'm not a big fan of ignoring people/situations.

Look at how many (typically) "conservative"-people are ignoring what's goin'-on in The Middle East....and, how much good that's done.

Nahhhhhh....I'm more-into Engage-and-Vaporize.....and, slow-moving/thinking "conservatives" make it toooooooo easy!!

(...Like shootin' suckers in a barrel.)

;)

I'm not a big fan of ignoring people/situations.​

Look at how many (typically) "conservative"-people are ignoring what's goin'-on in The Middle East....and, how much good that's done.​

Nahhhhhh....I'm more-into Engage-and-Vaporize.....and, slow-moving/thinking "conservatives" make it toooooooo easy!!

(...Like shootin' suckers in a barrel.)​

;)

But taking on someone as 'mentally challenged' as ALWAYS...well, it just seems as cruel as yelling **FIRE** inside a mental institution just to watch the chaos that that word would create, log jams at the doorways, people screaming & pulling their hair out...the public embarrassment of loosing their body functions...EWWWW just a mess! And you think that 'ALWAYS' will learn:confused:

I'm not a big fan of ignoring people/situations.

Look at how many (typically) "conservative"-people are ignoring what's goin'-on in The Middle East....and, how much good that's done.

(...Like shootin' suckers in a barrel.)

;)

I had to, when you get such mindless posts, and you know its fully a waste to time to present facts to show they are wrong, as they don't care...all it does it piss you off . debating with people you don't agree with is great, even fun...debating with people who don't have the mental capacity, or willingness to listen at all to logic...is pointless

Do you have a link? Its ok if you dont.

I remember back like 4 days before the election, Charlie Rose admitted obama was a cult of personality and they knew next to nothing about him or his world view. He was having this conversation with Brokov. ABC is another news group that has dared to be critical of obama, not as much as they should but at least some.

Only pmsnbc has stayed loyal

I remember back like 4 days before the election, Charlie Rose admitted obama was a cult of personality and they knew next to nothing about him or his world view. He was having this conversation with Brokov. ABC is another news group that has dared to be critical of obama, not as much as they should but at least some.

Only pmsnbc has stayed loyal

I thought you guys lost because your party screwed up for 8 years, and McCain made some big mistakes that cost him any shot he had at winning ( Palin) ...but you keep at the media.

I thought you guys lost because your party screwed up for 8 years, and McCain made some big mistakes that cost him any shot he had at winning ( Palin) ...but you keep at the media.

What did I say about winning or losing the election?

I just asked the lady for a link about her thread and told her about another news person who has not been very loyal to obama.

McCain lost because he was a lousy candidate, just like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was a lousy candidate, Just like AlGore was lousy.

What did I say about winning or losing the election?

I just asked the lady for a link about her thread and told her about another news person who has not been very loyal to obama.

McCain lost because he was a lousy candidate, just like John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was a lousy candidate, Just like AlGore was lousy.

I am talking about the crying about the "liberal Media" all the time as if it was like a get out of facts free card for the right....ooo the media was not hard enough on Obama...tear ...becuse they did not go after him for the dumb internet hoax crap you buy into

I am talking about the crying about the "liberal Media" all the time as if it was like a get out of facts free card for the right....ooo the media was not hard enough on Obama...tear ...becuse they did not go after him for the dumb internet hoax crap you buy into

I think the media is so bais for the left. I dont understand why you dont see it.

Back when John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was running, A reporter asked him a question and his answer was just flat stupid so the reporter asked him if he wanted to do a do-over and gave him suggestions on how to answer the question better.

Things like that are just flat bias. There were many other things during that election that shows me the media bias. The whole Bush administration they were very negative to him. Every media outlet spending 15 minutes showing President Bush trying to open what looks like a door but is not a door, but when obama tried to walk in the window of the white house they made excuses for him. There are especially with obama so many examples of things he did and said that were flat stupid and the media either made excuses for him or just didnt report it or made light of it, all things they would have hammered President Bush or any republican for that matter.

I do not pay as much attention when AlGore was running so I can not say, but I know when I was a little kid and Reagan was the president I watched the news faithfully and I learned to hate that man just based on what the reports from the news said. Now as a grown person I can not find those things that made me hate Reagan, when I look I just end up finding things that make me like him.

I remember back like 4 days before the election, Charlie Rose admitted obama was a cult of personality and they knew next to nothing about him or his world view.
Hmmmmmmm....Charlie Rose admitted this, for Obama, huh?? That makes sense, to you?

:rolleyes:

Seeing-as-how Charlie Rose is privy to such inside-cult-info, how is it that he knows "next to nothing about him or his world view"???

Do you have a link, to this (supposed) admission? Its O.K. if you don't. That'd make (just) one more "conservative"-lie; dreamt-up in your (obvious) state-of-confusion.​

I think the media is so bais for the left. I dont understand why you dont see it.
You really do need discontinue eating the hallucinogenic-fruit from Burr-Head Beck's Crazy Tree. There's a really-good-chance these things you see will (eventually) end.

260.gif

Hmmmmmmm....Charlie Rose admitted this, for Obama, huh?? That makes sense, to you?

:rolleyes:

Seeing-as-how Charlie Rose is privy to such inside-cult-info, how is it that he knows "next to nothing about him or his world view"???

Do you have a link, to this (supposed) admission? Its O.K. if you don't. That'd make (just) one more "conservative"-lie; dreamt-up in your (obvious) state-of-confusion.​

Yes there is a link, there is a whole thread about it. Go to search and look up right around the election last year, The thread is started by me and the title should have charlie rose name in it. It might just have the topic cult of personality. Either way the thread is there on or about Nov 4th 08

Werbung:
Back