CNN, MSNBC call out Faux News for promoting the teabaggers

Popeye

Remember

Dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do.

People (for different reasons) are dissenting today, why does that bother you so. I never was bothered by the left when they wanted to be human shields or protest the war or protest Bush. I did not agree with them but I figured they had the right to do it if they wanted, but you seem angry that people want to protest something. Why?

Werbung:
Popeye

Remember

Dissent is the most patriotic thing you can do.

People (for different reasons) are dissenting today, why does that bother you so. I never was bothered by the left when they wanted to be human shields or protest the war or protest Bush. I did not agree with them but I figured they had the right to do it if they wanted, but you seem angry that people want to protest something. Why?

Oh, the teabaggers have a right to protest.......just as I and others have the right to point out who is really behind it.

Watch the CNN reporter get treated badly by some teabaggers...but she has guts, and points out who is promoting these astroturf protests..

Oh, the teabaggers have a right to protest.......just as I and others have the right to point out who is really behind it.

Watch the CNN reporter get treated badly by some teabaggers...but she has guts, and points out who is promoting these astroturf protests..

I watched your video, thank you for posting it. I am watching CNN right now the situation room and they are not talking about this at all, just about some old lady on youtube who sings well. It doesnt seem like much of a "situation" to me but ok :)

This reporter in your link was so rude, she came in with an attitude, calling it not fit for family. She was not happy that those people were there, that was clear.

I dont think this is promoted by fox news or any other group

some are protesting the bail outs and tarp

some are protesting just the high cost of taxes in general

some against the new budget that uses our grandkids money

some because they just flat hate obama and his tax cheats that were appointed to lord over us

everyone has different reasons

I saw one sign that I liked the best

DONT SPREAD MY WEALTH, SPREAD MY WORK ETHICS

oh

Update Popeye,

Now wolf is over and some other lady is on. she is reporting on it and though you can tell by her smirks she doesnt like the event but she does seem to be reporting it fair enough

I dont think this is promoted by fox news or any other group

h

Not promoted by Faux News? What's all this about then? ...Faux putting their name on the events, giving out times for the gatherings, Glenn Beck live at the Alamo throwing a tea party!

C'mon Pandora, Faux News just isn't promoting the tea parties..they're the driving force behind them.

fox-20090408-opposition2.jpg

fox-20090408-opposition7.jpg

fox-20090408-opposition12.jpg

fox-20090408-opposition5.jpg

Update Popeye,

Now wolf is over and some other lady is on. she is reporting on it and though you can tell by her smirks she doesnt like the event but she does seem to be reporting it fair enough

Pandora, what makes you think popeye is interested in that?

Quit wasting his time with honest reporting of significant events. If it doesn't bash conservatifves or boost liberals, he's not interested.

Not promoted by Faux News? What's all this about then? ...Faux putting their name on the events, giving out times for the gatherings, Glenn Beck live at the Alamo throwing a tea party!

C'mon Pandora, Faux News just isn't promoting the tea parties..they're the driving force behind them.

fox-20090408-opposition2.jpg

fox-20090408-opposition7.jpg

fox-20090408-opposition12.jpg

fox-20090408-opposition5.jpg

Glenn Beck is at the tea party that a caller invited him to. I was listening on the radio when a caller invited beck to go to the tea party. It was his radio show that he has had long before he was on fox.

I am sure hannity is at one for the same reasons. Most of the people who watch fox are conservative, I dont see anything wrong with reporting your program from a tea party just like all the stations reported from various events

Werbung:
You know why the Liberals resent this?

It's not an approved political platform like the Paul Wellstone funeral, or another soldier's funeral.
When they turn a somber event into a circus - that's fine.

Just so long as it's their fiasco and not an appropriate politically planned program by the right.

Back