CNN Reporter Mugged and Robbed

Mexican 'spic motherfuckers would be pouring into my country for our rich welfare system if not for our horrid climate (to them, to me, I love it). Blacks come to Canada SPECIFICALLY for our generous welfare system, and for no other reason than that. They have ADMITTED it... ('why would I work when the guvmint done pay me mys money???') It is high time Canada started denying Blacks entry into Canada, and booting out many of those already admitted. More than 70% of them are criminals anyway. Time for them to go.

I should like to remind all that Toronto has its first Afro-centric school (that means BLACKS ONLY to you morons out there) thanks to the fucking liberals. Think about it. All those years of rioting in the streets so they could have fucking integration, only to demand to be segregated again. What a bunch of dumb fucks. The irony of it all is the fact the REAL reason they wanted their own schools was because they were simply TOO STUPID to graduate from our schools. They blamed racism for their failings (Blacks had the highest failure rate, the highest dropout rate), yet the chinks and pakis had no problems. Shit, many of those immigrant scum made the honour roll, even though they could not write English worth a damn. So, the dumb blacks here are suggesting people may only be racist against Blacks??? WTF? My motto is, 'if you don't like it here, get the fuck out of my country'. Quite simple, really.

but they DO like it. short trip from Motown or Chicago too.

toronto should go to french, might slow the exedus if there were a language barrier.

Leafs better step it up eh ?

Werbung:
Only because they do not possess the capability to understand FREEDOM ..... (not all of course)

Our Founding Fathers warned us against this!

Yes, your Founding Fathers taught you that refusing to pay taxes is a wonderful thing. Yet, your IRS would have put the British masters to shame. Fucking hypocrites.

The Colonies: 'Please George, send us some protection from the dangers inherent in our Continent!! The Savages! The French! Oh lordy, but we be afraid! Send us some Redcoats to protect us!'

King George: 'Certainly, but please be reminded it is a costly venture to send troops thousands of miles for months on end over an open ocean. We alone in Britain cannot bear the entire burden of cost for this venture! I must ask that you pay your portion of these expenses via taxes. It is only fair.'

The Colonies: 'What??!!! We have had a free ride thus far!! Why the sudden fucking change, you poofy asshole!! We absolutely REFUSE to pay for our own protection!! We want it all handed to us on a silver platter!! You pole-smoking faggot, repeal the taxes or we rebel!!!'

King George: 'I need not remind you that your Colonies are considered British territory, therefore rebellion is in fact treason. Rebel and you have war. We will surely seek to crush your whiny, silly little rebellion.'

but they DO like it. short trip from Motown or Chicago too.

toronto should go to french, might slow the exedus if there were a language barrier.

Leafs better step it up eh ?

Damn, I think someone is smoking the weed here. None of this makes any sense.

Don't talk to me about the Leafs, bitch. I'm pissed enough as it is, even if I already knew they would fail.

Damn, I think someone is smoking the weed here. None of this makes any sense.

Don't talk to me about the Leafs, bitch. I'm pissed enough as it is, even if I already knew they would fail.

Go Hawks, just sayin...

say, were you even alive in 1967 ? must suck not living in a sports town.

its the best offer going for long term unemployed who have no prospects thanks to BO hamstringing the economy.

got to consider the options.

Unfortuanately, too many people today are making NOT working their life's profession.

The Liberal media like CNN supports minorities blacks and latinos. but they figured they wont bother them. You see you might feel the Death Penalty having guns is wrong but nothing happened to your friends or family yet. But when it does you gonna feel anger and then youre gonna change your mind and support the death penalty and guns. It might just happen this reporter might turn conservative.

Werbung:
yeah it is....disability is open ended. No time limit. Probably not followed up on either.

all you have to do is let your crooked doc run up a tab on medicaid (optional if you ever see him of course). its a growth sector in the medical fraud business. and a booming business it already was.

Back