CNN Results - Rating for Second 100 Days

TruthAboveAll

It's a bad day for PBO, not very many pretty red or blue shades on the CNN Second 100 Days ratings map. For the extremes of A's and F's, they are included in (A%/F%) after the national average grade, respectively:

1 - PBO Administration handling of economy: C- (22/36)
2 - PBO Administration handling of health care reform: D (19/49)
3 - PBO Administration handling of foreign affairs: C (29/26)
4 - Performance of Sec'y of State Hillary Clinton: C+ (29/15)
5 - Vice President Joe Biden: C- (12/35)
6 - Performance of YOUR states two senators: C- (11/31)
7 - Performance of Congress: D (5/52)
8 - Republican Leadership of Congress: D (8/40)
9 - Performance of Media: D (4/49)
10 - President Barack Obama: C- (25/39)

The total number responding on this varied from question to question, but averaged around 300,000. These questions/answers were the result of several different gathering methods. They state one per person, and I do know that the internet methods were tied to IP addresses, so for the most part those should be fairly accurate.

I did find it interesting that they did not also ask about the Democrat Leadership of Congress. Nevertheless, with the overall performance of D, and the Republican rating of D, I'd guess the Democrats would have gotten about the same. But I would have liked to see it asked, because with 52% giving an F to Congress, but only 40% giving an F to Republican leadership, it is not a given at all.

I also felt that the way the possible responses were listed may have actually softened the impact. There were three choice for each letter A-C, in plus, actual and minus. D one choice, then skip to F one choice. I think many hate to rank anything as all positive (as if there were only the once choice for A) as well as hating to say all negative. With F as the only LOW end choice, it is truly stunning that there were as many absolutes as reflected here.

And there is a bit of irony that Hillary got the best rating of all 10 questions...

Werbung:
Its amazing to me that CNN gave him anything less than a B
and didn't have a catagory for michelles flabby arms that have become so tone.
They spent a whole day on her frakin arms a while back.

Its odd that I agree with CNN. I do on all that they graded except for 3 - PBO Administration handling of foreign affairs: C (29/26) should have been a C- at least maybe even a D

and number 10 - President Barack Obama: C- (25/39) Should have been a D

That is funny about Hillary!

Back