Colin Powell

TVoffBrainOn

"What is the greatest threat facing us now? People will say it's terrorism. But are there any terrorists in the world who can change the American way of life or our political system? No. Can they knock down a building? Yes. Can they kill somebody? Yes. But can they change us? No. Only we can change ourselves. So what is the great threat we are facing?"

Werbung:
"What is the greatest threat facing us now? People will say it's terrorism. But are there any terrorists in the world who can change the American way of life or our political system? No. Can they knock down a building? Yes. Can they kill somebody? Yes. But can they change us? No. Only we can change ourselves. So what is the great threat we are facing?"

I think terrorism can change the American way of life. Terrorism can change us and how we perceive the world, and then that is reflected by us changing ourselves.

I think terrorism can change the American way of life. Terrorism can change us and how we perceive the world, and then that is reflected by us changing ourselves.

Only if we live in fear, something the Republicans seem bent on having us do with their fear-mongering, all, for political purposes.

Only if we live in fear, something the Republicans seem bent on having us do with their fear-mongering, all, for political purposes.

I can not be afraid that I am going to die in a terrorist attack, but that doesnt mean that they didnt happen, and dont have an impact of our society.

"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself", and the Republican "fear" machine has been working overtime to make sure every American stays afraid of something. Through this fear they have managed to curtail basic rights, crap on the Constitution, and enlarge government to bloated proportions never before seen in America. They have all but eliminated First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment Rights and the scared among us have applauded their dishonesty.
As long as America is kept in a constant state of paranoia, the right will continue their fascist ways. History repeats itself.

"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself", and the Republican "fear" machine has been working overtime to make sure every American stays afraid of something. Through this fear they have managed to curtail basic rights, crap on the Constitution, and enlarge government to bloated proportions never before seen in America. They have all but eliminated First, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment Rights and the scared among us have applauded their dishonesty.
As long as America is kept in a constant state of paranoia, the right will continue their fascist ways. History repeats itself.

You and you're twin brother Popeye really would be funny to watch if you weren't so pathetic. You go from thread to thread mindlessly regurgitating the same moveon.org/daily kos left wing talking points about "fascism" and "trampling the Constitution" and "eliminating the Bill of Rights" -- sounds like YOU are the ones doing the fearmongering.

And secondly, on this forum you are strongly suggested to at least attempt to support what you are saying (and copying and pasting talking points from moveon.org doesn't count -- we'd like to see you engage your brain every now and then). Simply making idiotic declarations like you have above does not constitute any kind of argument and it really makes you look dumb and ignorant.

My turn.....

You are demonstrating very clearly that your only purpose here is one (at best) of hopeful conversion and (at worst) of some twisted prideful showing-off of however superior you find yourself to be. You have no interest in debate. You have no interest in knowledge or understanding. You only have an interest in telling us how smart you are and how much you know and how amazingly foolish all of us are.

My turn.....

You are demonstrating very clearly that your only purpose here is one (at best) of hopeful conversion and (at worst) of some twisted prideful showing-off of however superior you find yourself to be. You have no interest in debate. You have no interest in knowledge or understanding. You only have an interest in telling us how smart you are and how much you know and how amazingly foolish all of us are.

Reliant, you've been here for about 4 days. I have over 1500 posts here. Don't pretend like you know me or my posting style. If I'm not mistaken, you are the one who referred to vyo, a veritable liberal, as a Bush loyalist. You should try to not be so judgemental.

Having said this, I am really not interested in getting into a pissing match with you.

If I'm not mistaken, you are the one who referred to vyo, a veritable liberal, as a Bush loyalist.

If you could find that post I would like to apologize to vyo for my indiscretion in the thread. If you can't find the post, I will consider you "mistaken"..... again.
Thanks.

...... if you weren't so pathetic. ....... you look dumb and ignorant.

USMC the Almighty[/quote said:
My apologies, it was berreal who did that. Not you.

Now tell me, after childishly calling me names and falsely accusing me of something I didn't do, who looks "pathetic", "dumb", and "ignorant"?

Quite frankly, you have less value than the shit stuck to your anal hairs. Probably why this particular Board has such a minuscule number of members that post here. I can clearly see why very few individuals would even want to contribute to such a biased, narrow-minded, and authoritarian site. Perhaps, someday, when the owners want to start generating income from this site they will kick your sorry ass down the road and open a site that will allow everyone to speak freely, not just the ones that acquiesce to your particular political doctrine.
So ya, you can ban me now, as you have done to so many others who simply won't put up with your lying bullshit. "House of Politics" my ass!

How is this site authoritarian? Any forum that doesn't want discussions to generate into a slagging match would hand out a warning to a member for asking another if he preferred little boys or girls. You haven't even had any of your freedom of speech on this site restricted from the official warning you got.

We have only banned about five real members (minus companies spamming and aliases) and we are a forum in its infancy, hence our small member count.

I'm sorry we don't allow people to call others peadaphiles totally unprovked, and that we don't allow people the freedom to insult each other all day and complain rather than discuss.

Please, other members, speak up if we were being unreasonable in giving this person a warning (before he started talking about excrement on the gooch area).

All you have done since your arrival is cause problems.

Why do people get so angry about an internet forum... if you don't like it, don't post.

By the way reliant -- you and 9sublime probably agree on most things politically so by your logic, I would have had to ban 9sub for our political disagreements. I don't ban people with whom I don't always see eye to eye with. Coyote, vyo, 9sublime, top gun (most of the time) are all people who would be considered "liberal" and yet they are some of my favorite posters on this forum.

As for your above post, I already apologized for mistakenly accusing you of referring to vyo as a Bush loyalist. I don't know what else you want me to do. That still doesn't change the fact that you've only been here a week and couldn't possibly understand my philosophy and posting style like you claim to.

By the way reliant -- you and 9sublime probably agree on most things politically so by your logic, I would have had to ban 9sub for our political disagreements. I don't ban people with whom I don't always see eye to eye with. Coyote, vyo, 9sublime, top gun (most of the time) are all people who would be considered "liberal" and yet they are some of my favorite posters on this forum.

As for your above post, I already apologized for mistakenly accusing you of referring to vyo as a Bush loyalist. I don't know what else you want me to do. That still doesn't change the fact that you've only been here a week and couldn't possibly understand my philosophy and posting style like you claim to.

Is it really necessary to ban Reliant?

Werbung:
9Sub I wonder what's the Reason.

9sublime said:
Why do people get so angry about an internet forum... if you don't like it, don't post.

:D That's a good doggone question 9Sub. I think that whenever a case
like that happens it becomes a psychological mental problem, and to me
its a form of internet bullyness (a fist free safety zone).

When will the comments and opinions concerning this threads subject
continue 9sub?

Back