Collection of Jokes from White House Comedian

Joke 13

1. New York (CNN) Mary Trump's tell-all book had sold a staggering 950,000 copies by the end of its first day on sale, publisher Simon & Schuster said Thursday.

That figure, which included pre-sales, as well as e-books and audiobooks, is a new record for Simon & Schuster, the company said.

The book, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man," went on sale Tuesday and portrays President Trump in an unflattering light.....

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/16/media/mary-trump-book-sales/index.html

2. Herein I coin the term "niece" as a verb meaning "to expose the misdeeds or dark secrets of a family member or relative".

For example:

(a) The defendant, who has pleaded innocent, is facing a death sentence after his murder is nieced by his stepdaughter in court.

(b) Trump's past misdeeds are nieced by Mary Trump in her newly published memoir.

3. I also coin the term "trumpoir" to mean "a book or record of misdeeds".

For example:

(a) Knowing that the mafia boss would use violence to silence him one day, his right-hand man mailed a trumpoir about the mafia boss to his brother for safe keeping so that he could send it to the police if he ever disappears mysteriously or dies of unnatural causes.

(b) "Too Much and Never Enough" by Mary Trump is a trumpoir about Donald Trump.

Werbung:
Joke 14

1. Mary Trump, the niece of President Trump, called for him to step down Tuesday, the release date of her tell-all book "Too Much And Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."

Asked in an interview with ABC News's George Stephanopoulos, set to air Wednesday, what she would tell the president if she was in front of him in the Oval Office, Mary Trump responded, "Resign."

Mary Trump, a clinical psychologist, said that her uncle has been "perverted" by deep issues in their family, making him "utterly incapable of leading this country, and it's dangerous to allow him to do so."...

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mary-trump-to-president-resign/ar-BB16JZoN?li=BBnbcA1

2. Looking from another angle, I suggest another meaning for the word "resign" to really mean “re-sign” or "sign again". It implies that whatever Trump has signed during his term is illegitimate, and he has to start all over again with a signature that is acceptable to all people.

Back