College Dropout...Reporting for Debate & Discussion

Charles Franklin

What's up?

I'm a college dropout.

(This is my new greeting for almost everything!)

I am a full-time library staff, freelancer, blogger, bookworm, wanna-be Muay thai practitioner, and a whole bunch of other things who almost graduate with a BSW (Bachelor of Social Work degree). I reached the final semester and I received 2 emails (summarized below):
1. Everything is set up for your internship. Prepare for graduation
2. Financial Aid: You have exhausted your funds

In that moment, everything stopped.

Flash forward, almost four years later, I am on a journey of rediscovering who I am and what I can offer as a Millennial in this confusing world of social media, battling for jobs, and struggling for to find their place in the world. Along the way, I'm trying to get healthier, become more mindful, and spread some laughter.

I joined this forum because I have always been involved in the messiness that we call "humanity"-the problems and solutions. I love to debate and challenge what I know and connect with others so I can learn more than I know.

Enough about me....here's let's get to the posts!

Werbung:
What's up?

I'm a college dropout.

(This is my new greeting for almost everything!)

I am a full-time library staff, freelancer, blogger, bookworm, wanna-be Muay thai practitioner, and a whole bunch of other things who almost graduate with a BSW (Bachelor of Social Work degree). I reached the final semester and I received 2 emails (summarized below):
1. Everything is set up for your internship. Prepare for graduation
2. Financial Aid: You have exhausted your funds

In that moment, everything stopped.

Flash forward, almost four years later, I am on a journey of rediscovering who I am and what I can offer as a Millennial in this confusing world of social media, battling for jobs, and struggling for to find their place in the world. Along the way, I'm trying to get healthier, become more mindful, and spread some laughter.

I joined this forum because I have always been involved in the messiness that we call "humanity"-the problems and solutions. I love to debate and challenge what I know and connect with others so I can learn more than I know.

Enough about me....here's let's get to the posts!
Welcome

Werbung:
Back