College Grads live with Parents under Obama

asur

Many college graduates in 2010 will be in for a rude surprise.
By then, there should be few real jobs for new graduates.

They will have loans to pay back, but no good job.
Many will default on their student loans, because there will be no jobs with Obama policies in full play.

College grads will have to live with mom and dad.
This is called CHANGE!

Werbung:

Many will default on their student loans, because there will be no jobs with Obama policies in full play.

This is called CHANGE!

So who does the graduating class of 2008, 2009 get to thank for this debacle...wait for it...I know it is a real struggle...
G-G-G-E-O-R-G-E, GEORGE, {now put those lips together and blow} B-B-B-U-S-H...{now shove it altogether really quick like} GEORGE BUSH.

Would you care for some excellent aged brie cheese to go with that loud republican WHINE??? :D

Asur...are you trying to be funny???

This is called CHANGE!

My older brother is like almost 50 and still lives home with mom. Its a generational thing I think. And people wanting more than a normal lifestyle can offer but I am sure obama is not helping the situation.

I suspect 50 year olds living with their parents is unusual still, but
it may become common place under Obama.

BO could mandate we give away houses if it comes to that though.
Actually he already did. Some people are getting 750K houses for free todauy.
They aren't mansions, unless you live in the boonies. But if you come from
Mexico and get one of these, you will think you are in heaven. After all they are free!
The trick is getting more than one, that can be tricky.

Now because Obama has destroyed so many jobs, that Bush created, even
ambitious types may not be able to buy a house in the future.

It's called CHANGE!

do any of your Right wingers care to step in, or do you just like asur making you all look bad?

also today was sunny and sales where good...thank you Obama...But also my car needs gas, why did you make my gas tank be closer to empty ? why Obama why!?

I've come to believe asur isn't even a real person. I think it's some automated computer virus.:rolleyes:

It's the robocall of the HOP.

Always short... always the exact same format... always some random Republicant talking point ending with the "this is called change" line.

I guess that's all they got now over at the GOP... robocallers.:D

All of y'all need to start blaming Congress for bad policy. But you need to blame the rising cost of energy for the bulk of the current economic woes.

Unemployment averaged less than 5% under Bush.
We saw news stories daily about how bad the economy was. It wasn't
bad though if you compare it to Obama's joke for an economy.

Unemployment now is 10% by Obamas numbers and > 15% in real numbers.
Yes Obama lied, but where is the news media?

Why no stories about the disappearing jobs under Obama?

It' not an economy now and those jobs aren't coming back
with Obama's higher taxes and business killing policies.
It's called CHANGE!

It's gonna take quite-a-while to recover from The Bush Years.

:rolleyes:

The jobs aren't coming back and current grads had it good compared
to coming years under Obama. It's called CHANGE! and there
will be few if any new real jobs.

I don't give a **** whether you voted the most conservative Republican in last November or had a Democrat the last eight years, we'd still be in a downward spiral due to the rising cost of energy. ALL of the past great empires have failed when they've grown too big for their breeches, and we're not going to be an exception. When RCO peaked in late '05, that signalled the end of end of cheap energy. Energy production MUST rise AND must do it economically in order to support as much debt service as we have acquired over the last few decades. And that's just not going to happen. Period. End of story.

unemployment averaged less than 5% under bush.
We saw news stories daily about how bad the economy was. It wasn't
bad though if you compare it to obama's joke for an economy.

Unemployment now is 10% by obamas numbers and > 15% in real numbers.
Yes obama lied, but where is the news media?

Why no stories about the disappearing jobs under obama?

It' not an economy now and those jobs aren't coming back
with obama's higher taxes and business killing policies.
It's called change!

ROBOCALL:rolleyes:

Werbung:
I don't give a **** whether you voted the most conservative Republican in last November or had a Democrat the last eight years, we'd still be in a downward spiral due to the rising cost of energy. ALL of the past great empires have failed when they've grown too big for their breeches, and we're not going to be an exception. When RCO peaked in late '05, that signalled the end of end of cheap energy. Energy production MUST rise AND must do it economically in order to support as much debt service as we have acquired over the last few decades. And that's just not going to happen. Period. End of story.

We're going to improve our on road technology greatly creating huge boost in MPG (not just hybrid, electric & fuel cell but things like the VW Jetta TDI (clean diesel) available now in all 50 states 58.8 MPG highway).

We're going to diversify with wind, solar, natural gas & nuclear (plans are now being drawn up for one at the old Piketon enrichment plant in southern Ohio as we speak). We're also going to really push new standards for home & building insulation and grab energy savings there.

And I think we'll do some amount of additional drilling with the agreement of the states who's shorelines could be affected.

America will get through this... we got through the Dust Bowl in the dirty 30's... we'll get through this!

Back