Comey confirms HRC purjured herself

Werbung:
It is against the law to lie to Congress. And the law demands that the guilty party should be fined or imprisoned "not more than five years."

Will we be seeing Clinton jailed for perjury?

It is against the law to lie to Congress. And the law demands that the guilty party should be fined or imprisoned "not more than five years."

Will we be seeing Clinton jailed for perjury?
Maybe, but then BO pardons, felony avoided and he gets his shot at a third term.
Or the citizens finally get fed up and elect Trump and we start getting back to business.

PERJURED HERSELF BEFORE CONGRESS? http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee/

See the transcript at the link and look at what Comey said had been discovered and confirmed.

He did not clear her of everything or anything really. He just added 'with intent' to a law that Congress passed and was signed into law.

I watched him very specifically say that she did not lie to the FBI, and that he was not qualified to talk about if she did to anyone else. Very clearly stated.

Comey detailed what she DID do which directly contradicts what she testified to before congress.
Purgery requires she know it was a lie, From evrything that has come out, it does not appear she had much idea about some of the things that where found to have happened. Sorry but you would be a shit lawyer with this.

Werbung:
I believe the FBI Director knows she committed perjury, and tried his best to tip-toe around answering questions to that effect. I think this is what shows just how dirty his hands are in this situation. None of this is surprising, though.

Back