Computer: Adversary of the World

Virtuous leadership.

I keep trying to tell you, but you keep asking for more... be more specific if you could.

Also, forgive me if in saying I was going to "make demands," I sounded bellicose, that was not my intent... I'm graciously weak, and on everybody’s side, but I know the "current leadership," is not meeting the needs of society. I am not going to give you a conformed political strategy... that would slow the process of peaceful resolution.

Werbung:
So you want world peace through virtious leadership?

You are not the first by a long way, and not the last for sure.

This is not about want anymore, it's a little more serious. We need world peace... but to have common sense, is to understand what this means. We all must make a conscientious effort to follow God, in sincerity.

yes, I have and i want to know what your philosophy is about. I am certainly not your opposition - but I have a fundamental problem with accepting God into this plan of world peace.

In my eyes he has done very little of concrete good to the world, only ill.

You are confusing God with men. God has done only good. Don't blame God for the flaws of man. Trust me, we need God. Without God, we are meaningless beings that die.

Even when/if we pass, we still should humble ourselves as "son's of God," or "angel's of God,"
otherwise, people will be misled, and accuse God for what his family has done, forgive us.

This does not imply judgement.

Don't let semantics mislead you. We must strive towards God's Will together, giving all equal respect... but cherishing our lover's for the sake of our ego... It's very hard to be explicit about this... I'm sorry if I confuse you.

You are confusing God with men. God has done only good. Don't blame God for the flaws of man. Trust me, we need God. Without God, we are meaningless beings that die.

Until someone comes close to proving how this is the case rather than just telling me to 'have faith' I wont be buying it.

Werbung:
sublime...

We can't denounce faith... I know we are not talking about religion, but spirituality also pertains to the revolution, so follow God, or "free your spirit of doubt/fear" and there will be no more obstructions standing in our way.

Or in other words, "If you don't have faith, pursue it, don't try to prove it, for the pursuit itself is what provides the proof, not our doubts, and our "brotherly reliance"".

All things aside with spirituality, we still need to be virtuous, for that not only makes us happy, it makes others realize they are not happy, thus compelling them to overcome corruption. As many realize, government is "opposed to God's will," so if we are perfect (not fake, but utterly virtuous) or at least have sufficient value, the world will progress.

I'm pretty sure you realize the inadequecy of government's (which includes computer hackers ect) so will you work with me towards rectifying this? We need to take this to the streets, so I am asking you "literally" to join me in this revolution were we will all be leaders/students of God.

Also, forgive them... they (government's) have been a blessing in diquise for me; it just so happens now, that I feel like my guidances' guidance. We will all come together in due time.

The people are soverign.

Back