Comrade Stalin from Gori

Stalin

I am a 57 year old businessman from New Zealand.

I also play music and have a science degree.

I have been a Marxist since the 1950's when I received my political education from a Party member who fought in both the Russian and Chinese Revolutions and the subsequent attempts by the capitalists to restore the slavery.

I do not know what the word liberal means exactly, but I am pretty sure that it does not apply to me - I am definitely hard-line.

I expect to be treated like a gentleman and will endeavour to do the same to others.

Any use of abuse or personal attacks, or any other logical fallacy, is to me a sign of weakness.

Werbung:
use of abuse or personal attacks, or any other logical fallacy, is to me a sign of weakness
Are the sheep in New Zealand really afraid? Lol. Oh shucks a personal attack. I'm so upset about my weakness.

If it'll helps the Mexican economy so they don't bring that morality here, yeah, it floats my boat.

Any use of abuse or personal attacks, or any other logical fallacy, is to me a sign of weakness.

Adherence to political ideologies that replace self reliance and motivation with dependence on government is, to me, a sign of weakness.

Are the sheep in New Zealand really afraid? Lol. Oh shucks a personal attack. I'm so upset about my weakness.

Actually, when I was in England, I heard this joke many, many times.

For some strange reason, it failed to get funnier each time it was mentioned.

My usual gambit was to recount my experiences as a shepherd during lambing time,when many lambs get stuck during birth and I had to reach into the mother's vagina and pull them out.

That usually shut them up, but if they persisted, I got into the details

Do you wish to persist ?

I am a 57 year old businessman from New Zealand.

I also play music and have a science degree.

I have been a Marxist since the 1950's when I received my political education from a Party member who fought in both the Russian and Chinese Revolutions and the subsequent attempts by the capitalists to restore the slavery.

I do not know what the word liberal means exactly, but I am pretty sure that it does not apply to me - I am definitely hard-line.

I expect to be treated like a gentleman and will endeavour to do the same to others.

Are most people in New Zealand Marxist too? or are you a minority in your political thought?

I only met one couple from New Zealand, this was a while ago when I was a flaming liberal who thought Jimmy Carter was a hero. They were kind of a rude couple and they snapped at me for liking Jimmy Carter and said he was the worst president in American history and he was a fool who gave away the Panama Canal. I had never met anyone before that who did not adore Jimmy Carter so I thought they were strange. Today looking back they were totally right about what kind of person Jimmy Carter was, but you could not tell me that back then. Though I still think he did the right thing on the canal. We apparently agreed to return control of it at a certian time and he kept his word, so I think keeping your word is important. If we did not want to return it we should not have agreed to do so.

Anyway, tell me more about the people of New Zealand please, are there a lot of marxist there and what are the other poltical groups

Are most people in New Zealand Marxist too? or are you a minority in your political thought?

Anyway, tell me more about the people of New Zealand please, are there a lot of marxist there and what are the other poltical groups

There not many marxists anywhere, and there never have been.

Marxism is the scientific analysis of history based on analysis of economic data and an understanding of the class struggle.

NZ is like the US. Apathetic. Apolitical.

As Tony Benn said, in a democracy, 4% of the people are deeply interested in politics. In a dictatorship, it rises to 5&. Or something like that.

There not many marxists anywhere, and there never have been.

Marxism is the scientific analysis of history based on analysis of economic data and an understanding of the class struggle.

NZ is like the US. Apathetic. Apolitical.

As Tony Benn said, in a democracy, 4% of the people are deeply interested in politics. In a dictatorship, it rises to 5&. Or something like that.

Do the people there dislike marxism as much as "normal" Americans do?

Werbung:
Back