Confining Terrorists -> Republicans; Clueless-As-Usual

You are impossible to reason with or talk to in any meaningful way, I give up!

You might as well. It's obvious that the resident animal "lover" has adopted the Jamie Hynaman (sp?) school of logic whereby they reject reality and substitute their own version of it instead.

Werbung:
You might as well. It's obvious that the resident animal "lover" has adopted the Jamie Hynaman (sp?) school of logic whereby they reject reality and substitute their own version of it instead.

Jamie Hyneman ? I did a search but could not find anything crazy odd or queer about this person are you sure its who you are thinking of ?

Jamie Hyneman ? I did a search but could not find anything crazy odd or queer about this person are you sure its who you are thinking of ?

I'm not sure how he spells his name, hence the (sp?), but he's one of the guys on Mythbusters. He jokingly says "I reject your reality and substitute my own", but unfortunately for us, that has become the liberal mantra. They reject reality because it's "inconvenient", and interferes with their idealized, Utopian view of how it "should be" and "could be". But then again, these are the same people who claim that Communism would have worked if they'd been in charge.

I'm not sure how he spells his name, hence the (sp?), but he's one of the guys on Mythbusters. He jokingly says "I reject your reality and substitute my own", but unfortunately for us, that has become the liberal mantra. They reject reality because it's "inconvenient", and interferes with their idealized, Utopian view of how it "should be" and "could be". But then again, these are the same people who claim that Communism would have worked if they'd been in charge.

Ahh Ok

now I see a connection :)

I have better things to do than make another account to "discuss" anything with you. If you have a problem, take it up with Walter. He will be happy to assure you that we are not the same people.
Walter.jpg

:confused:

Werbung:
Back