Congratulation to Mohammed Yussef Magarief as Libya's new president.

mkbashar1979

After a long struggle Libya founds a elected and democratic president Mohammed Yussef Magarief.Congratulation to him.I pray for his success and hope that he will try to fulfill demand of his citizens.

Werbung:
Hes a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. If the Middle east turns into caliphate look out.This is the Future!
muslim_01.jpg

This is worse than Hitlers nazi occuption in 1940

Hes a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. If the Middle east turns into caliphate look out.This is the Future!
muslim_01.jpg

This is worse than Hitlers nazi occuption in 1940

He is not only a member o f Muslim Brotherhood but also elected parliamentary member. .We should respect the opinion of people of a country.They have their own choice.You can not force them to chose other.

After a long struggle Libya founds a elected and democratic president Mohammed Yussef Magarief.Congratulation to him.I pray for his success and hope that he will try to fulfill demand of his citizens.

It says he's lived in the US for 30 years in exile. I hope he doesn't have any radical ties or is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. It would be great for the Libyan people to have someone who could move their country out of the stone age.

Werbung:
It says he's lived in the US for 30 years in exile. I hope he doesn't have any radical ties or is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. It would be great for the Libyan people to have someone who could move their country out of the stone age.

If the western power does not play a dirty game for Libyan oil.

Back