CONGRATULATIONS, Kansas!!!!

Mr. Shaman

It's lookin' like you'll be the FIRST, to be denied The Public Option!!! (...Just in case you didn't know...)

Werbung:
It's lookin' like you'll be the FIRST, to be denied The Public Option!!! (...Just in case you didn't know...)​

Ya, I know...and that rates right up there with their ignorant decision to 'NOT PASS' the 3 strikes your out ruling...so we get swamped with repeat meth/drug offenders who know that they won't get any serious 'TIME' adjudicated because we have over crowding issues in our prisons. Now we still have 'OVERCROWDING & RECITISISM ISSUES' too!!!

But hey, do something wrong and go to jail/prison and get your medical needs taken care of/plus 3 sq meals a day/plus an education of your choosing/plus a weather appropriate place to stay/plus an exercise yard & weight room/...JEEZ LOUISE we might have to establish a 'POOR FARM' just to provide the medical assistance to all of those indigent humans that are flocking here to my great STATE OF CONFUSION...:rolleyes:

Ya, I know...and that rates right up there with their ignorant decision to 'NOT PASS' the 3 strikes your out ruling...
Yeah....that'd certainly aid in your search for inadequate/incompetent judges, for bargain-prices!!!!

judge_roy_bean_law_west_of-r.jpg

I agree, the states cant allow people the option of that health care plane...it would lead to more insured people and better health...we cant have that!

PS she sounds like she should see a DR...but of course I would rather she suffered like the many who cant afford to go see one when sick...

Werbung:
Back