Congressman Kanjorski admits the Democrats Over-Promised on Iraq

"Taking advantage of poor, uneduacated rubes" describes Bushco to a tee..BTW, it takes a working majority in both Houses to get any legislation passed, short of refusing to fund the troops, which,as has already been pointed out, is not politically feasable.fifty seats in the Senate(given that LIE-ber-man is for all intents and purposes a turncoat) is NOT a majority.

Not to worry, though..Come January, we'll have a Democratic POTUS and a Democratic WORKING majority in both Houses of Congress, and we WILL be ending the war.:D

You are the only person outside of Hannibal Lecter I have ever seen use the "rube" line. I had to go revisit that scene. Now you scare me really bad!

http://au.truveo.com/Anthony-Hopkins-The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-Rube/id/22163161

Well I am starting to think it would not be so bad if you got what you wanted. Not because I could agree with it but because I am dying to see what is said on the blogs ( now that I read them ) when all the power belongs to the Dems.

Werbung:
You are the only person outside of Hannibal Lecter I have ever seen use the "rube" line. I had to go revisit that scene. Now you scare me really bad!

http://au.truveo.com/Anthony-Hopkins-The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-Rube/id/22163161

Well I am starting to think it would not be so bad if you got what you wanted. Not because I could agree with it but because I am dying to see what is said on the blogs ( now that I read them ) when all the power belongs to the Dems.

?????:confused:

Uh, YOU are the one who posted the original 'rube" line, I was merely quoting you!!:eek: Do you not remember that? Geez, sounds like somebody's got a problem with ADD. Or something..Go back and check your last post, before you go comparing me to Hannibal Lecter..Every time I think I can't read anything sillier, I'm always suprised.:D!!

Uh, YOU are the one who posted the original 'rube" line, I was merely quoting you!!:eek: Do you not remember that? Geez, sounds like somebody's got a problem with ADD. Or something..Go back and check your last post, before you go comparing me to Hannibal Lecter..Every time I think I can't read anything sillier, I'm always suprised.:D!!

what post are you talking about?

by the way i do have ADD and ADHD :)

Ahh Ok now I see what you mean. I did not write that. It is the first part of the webpage that I posted. I remember reading that line and it bugged me, then I read your post right after and I guess I decided it started with you. but i see it started with the webpage I posted.

Dang, this is like the 5th time I had to say sorry to you.

I am sorry,

P.S. you still scare me

Werbung:
Ahh Ok now I see what you mean. I did not write that. It is the first part of the webpage that I posted. I remember reading that line and it bugged me, then I read your post right after and I guess I decided it started with you. but i see it started with the webpage I posted.

Dang, this is like the 5th time I had to say sorry to you.

I am sorry,

P.S. you still scare me

That's ok, I forgive ya..

And don't be "sceeered..":eek::eek:BOOGABOOGA!!:D

Back