Congresswoman Giffords might be giving Bionics

steveox

If Congresswoman Giffords makes a full recovery its because of medical medical science what helped her. Lets face it if an ordinary person gets shot in the head you think we would come out ok? NO WAY!! if an ordinary person gets shot in the head they ether end up in a wheelchair or Blind or mute. Or they would become retarded. Members of Congress,Senate Vice President or the President would get treatment thats top medical science. Remember the Show "" The Six Million Dollar man and The Bionic woman?"" Well believe it or not all that is true now. Of course scientist are denying it and it is top secret. Even the NSA would deny this. Then the question i ask,,Then how come congresswoman is making great procress than the rest of ordinary people? Something is not right here. I believe our goverment is lying to us again. I like to ask Julian Assange this question,, Did you find anything about America is advancing medical science. How can i contact wilileaks? I wanna find out does America really have Bionics like that TV show "" The Six Million Dollar Man?"" Heres what i found so far?

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/bionics.shtml

So,,, How can i contact wilileaks?

Werbung:
Back