"conservative" Family-Values; A Temporary-Condition!

The glory of "non conservative" family values.

Mother of student also arrested after 4 stabbed, beaten last weekend

Five football players at Baltimore's Paul Laurence Dunbar High School and the mother of one student were arrested in the stabbings and beatings of a 14-year-old boy and three of his friends last weekend, Baltimore County police said Friday.

Authorities were seeking two others in the Saturday night incident, which police believe was retaliation for an alleged attack a week earlier against the younger brother of one of the accused. The at-large suspects are not on Dunbar High's football team, police said.

According to police, the group of teenagers approached Malaki Malloy, 14, and his friends about 11 p.m. Saturday in the 3900 block of Twin Circle Way and began to stab and beat Malloy before turning on the others. The attackers fled when officers arrived, police said. Malloy and three others were treated for their wounds at area hospitals.

Police identified the teen suspects from Baltimore as Andre M. Cudanin, 16, of the 1300 block of Tompkins Ave.; Leo David Eades, 17, of 1700 block of N. Pulaski St.; Marvin Christopher King, 16, of the 800 block of E. 34th St.; Malcolm Aaron Scott, 15, of the 3100 block of Dudley Ave.; and James Calvin McBride, 16, of the 3900 block of Chesterfield Ave. Police said they were charged as adults with attempted first-degree murder and first- and second-degree assault.

The charges could be changed pending a review by the county state's attorney's office.

"Some of the witnesses recognized some of the attackers as going to Dunbar High School," Baltimore County police spokesman Bill Toohey said. "Some of them apparently were wearing Dunbar colors. That led Baltimore County detectives to Dunbar, where they were able to identify some of the attackers."

Cudanin's mother -- Kimberley Lyn Cudanin, 34, of the 3900 block of Annapolis Road in Baltimore County -- also faces assault charges. Police said they believe she drove some of the suspects to the scene of the attack, and that she and her son targeted Malloy after he allegedly assaulted another 14-year-old, the younger brother of Andre Cudanin and also Kimberley Cudanin's son.

"She organized this group to attack Malloy," Toohey said.

Andre Cudanin was arrested Monday in the 1400 block of Orleans St., the same block as Dunbar High. His mother was arrested the same day when she arrived at the county police Wilkens precinct. The other teen suspects were arrested Wednesday in or near Dunbar High, police said.

With the exception of Andre Cudanin, the teen suspects have since been released from Baltimore County Detention Center, according to police. Kimberly Cudanin has also been released, police said.

It is unclear whether the students were suspended from school. Police said they do not believe the attacks were gang related.

Kimberley Cudanin, a former state employee, was convicted in 2003 on charges that she stole $24,595 while working for the Maryland Institute for Emergency Services Systems. The attorney general's office said Cudanin was employed to organize advanced trauma life support classes and swiped checks from physicians taking the courses.

She was sentenced to five years in prison, with all but four months suspended, and five years of supervised probation. She was also ordered to pay back the full amount that was stolen.

According to electronic court records, her Baltimore home was foreclosed on earlier this year, and in May she was charged in Baltimore County with a theft scheme of more than $500. A trial date in that case was set in District Court for Nov. 18.

Dunbar football coach Lawrence Smith had no comment on the arrests. The team is 1-1 and ranked No. 12 in The Baltimore Sun's Top 15 football poll, dropping from No. 5 after losing to then-unranked Patterson, 37-20, Saturday night. Dunbar has won three straight Class 1A state championships.

Edwin Johnson, president of Dunbar Alumni Association, said he knows Andre Cudanin, King and Eades, and that he's "taken aback" by the allegations. Cudanin and King are starting linebackers, and Eades is a starting defensive back, according to Johnson.

"I can't believe any of those kids would be doing that," Johnson said. "That's so far out of their character. They aren't all 'I'm this and I'm that.' They are very meek, mild-mannered guys. ... I was doing the after-school class for the football team last year and they would always come to the class."

SAME WOMAN:

For Immediate Release
February 10, 2003 Contact: Sean Caine, 410-576-6357

FORMER STATE EMPLOYEE CONVICTED FOR STEALING $24,595

Attorney General J. Joseph Curran, Jr. announced today that Kimberley Lyn Cudanin, 28, was convicted on February 6, 2003 in the Baltimore City Circuit Court of stealing $24,595 from the Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) program, a continuing education program taught at the University of Maryland teaching facility in Baltimore City. The Honorable Carol E. Smith imposed the sentence recommended by the State, being five years incarceration, suspending all but four months; followed by five years of supervised probation with the condition that Kimberly Cudanin pay $24,595 in restitution.

Kimberley Cudanin stole the money in a continuing scheme between December 4, 1998 and September 5, 2000 (while she was working for the Maryland Institute for Emergency Services Systems). During this time period, she was employed to organize the ATLS courses, collect fees from physicians taking the courses, and deposit the money in the ATLS bank account. According to the investigation by the Office of the Attorney General, Criminal Investigations Division, Cudanin took numerous checks received as fees for the ATLS program, added her name as "payee" on the checks, and cashed them. Cudanin was terminated from employment on January 12, 2001.

"Ms. Cudanin simply made the checks payable to herself and cashed them," Attorney General Curran said. "In addition to having to pay back the money, she must spend four months in jail and five years on supervised probation."

This case was prosecuted by the Criminal Investigations Division of the Maryland Attorney General’s Office, with the assistance of ATLS.

Werbung:
Are you suggesting that your everyday "conservative" is exactly like elected officials? If so, then you have enough on your side to equal every person you bash on the other side. This thread was NOT about politicians, and if you want to brand everyday people as having the same morality as politicians and religious nutjobs then I guess you have the morality of Barney Frank, Marion Barry, and Rev. Wright. Are you a meth head pimp? Why do you vote such people into office, and who do you think listens to people like Wright, Jackson and Sharpton? They don't look very conservative to me.

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time looking for individual people with seedy sexual deviancies. Is that your typical liberal activity?

You need to add the quote you're responding to our we all have to guess...:confused:

But to answer the best I can the difference is HIPOCRACY... and besides the word OBSTRUCTIONIST it's the word that quite often best describes Far Right Wingers.

Everyone knows when something is legally wrong. But being gay isn't legally wrong... being in a consensual adult affair is not legally wrong... not believing in one particular religion, or any religion is not legally wrong.

Yet Conservatives evangelize and proselytize these things as people who are just not as good as them... just are not worthy. And then they get caught out doing the same things or worse.

And even things like addiction to hard drugs where the Democrats often favor treatment the Conservative screams for life imprisonment to keep these dope heads away from their kids... until they get caught with a male prostitute smoking crystal meth. Then they just go to a church retreat for a month and their gay/drug addiction just disappears FOR THEM.

So what we're saying on the Left is simple. Because problems do cut across Party lines. Get down off your high horse... quit your ridiculous finger wagging in political campaigns and try and frickin' HELP SOMETHING!

You need to add the quote you're responding to our we all have to guess...

Hint: Read the title of the thread.

Get down off your high horse... quit your ridiculous finger wagging in political campaigns and try and frickin' HELP SOMETHING!

Why don't you stick to the subject of the thread and quit diversing? This thread was opened by Shaman who of all people in the world, considering the group of Americans that he proudly represents, has NO place talking about ANY other group's family values, if "history and statistics" is to play a part in these assumptions.

You are a typical liberal who instead of trying to change the problems that your ilk faces, comes up with the usual lame "well look what YOUR side does" excuses and explanations. Since you have decided in your infinite wisdom that ALL conservatives represent those interest groups who make the most noise, YOU get to get lumped in with those libs who hit the news, and be judged as such.

We're not talking about political parties in this thread. Learn to read. This thread is about HUMAN values.

Gee....how 'bout NOT getting caught in "compromising"-situations....again????
Hey Shaman, I believe Tiger boy is one o' yours. Lol. Let's see, a certain breed of professional athlete cheating on the mother of his children, and getting caught. What a shocker. Do you think he's sorry he cheated or sorry he got caught? Why do people pretend to have "conservative family values" Shaman? Lol.

Hey Shaman, I believe Tiger boy is one o' yours. Lol. Let's see, a certain breed of professional athlete cheating on the mother of his children, and getting caught. What a shocker. Do you think he's sorry he cheated or sorry he got caught?
I wouldn't know him, well-enough, to make that call.

He'd always been "his Father's son", and...too often...it appeared his Mother was treated like a 2nd-Class citizen.​

Why do people pretend to have "conservative family values" Shaman?
You'd have to ask them.​
"He laughed again and said that when she was single, Nancy Davis was known for giving the best head in Hollywood."​

Conservatives are above reproach when it comes to "Family Values" except when a hidden camera is into play!:D

You have to attack public conservative figures. All I have to do is look at the everday "way not conservative" woman on the street who has 5 kids that she can't support and a man who didn't stick around because apparently that kind of woman isn't even good at what Nancy excelled at, which amazes me considering they got that "bobble head" thing going every time they open their mouths to even talk. Lol.

Truth: I don't really give a rat's ass about anyone's values or lack of them. I just don't want to support some woman's bastard children. Got a problem with that?

Hey, Shaman... why would you suggest that black women might be the primary target for "bastard children"? Hmmm?

You're the one who opened the can of worms about "values". You probably should have thought twice about that one. Don't worry, no one on the planet expects you to ever admit any wrongdoing in your society. Hell, apparently no one in your "liberal" sect even bothers to call the police when a girl is being raped for over an hour. No they laugh and take pictures, and then claim innocence, because cowardice is considered a virtue.

You keep your values. Just keep them away from my neighborhood and everyone will be happy. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?

Gee.....'cause that's what "conservatives" always SUGGEST??!!!
So I guess that's an admission that you can't think for yourself. Glad I didn't have to point it out.

So I guess that's an admission that you can't think for yourself.
All I know, about right-wing bigots, is what they admit....and, more-often-than-not, brag-about.

I figure that's a reliable-enough source.​

Tell us what you know about left wing bigots like Jesse, Wright, and Sharpton. Are they a reliable source?

Werbung:
Back